Hello, nsane people.

Saltsalt

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking for some time, but now it's time to begin my journey to "30 Posts."

Anyone looking to join me on my adventure to this magical place is more than welcome to come along.

Simply state your sex, be it male or female, and if you are female I will accept you with open arms and we can pick up more adventurers along the way.

If you are a male, then please let me know, as I would rather not have to deal with competition or share my spoils.

Thank you, and I hope to meet all of you very soon.

-The Pervert

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, Chancer and snf.

I would like to apologize to both of you, as it is a bit strange, and I can see that now.

I forgot to include an important piece of information, being that if you are indeed female to please only reply if you are of the age 18 years or older.

Thank you bringing this to my attention, and I hope that clears things up.

As for you, saeed_dc, I say welcome and nice to meet you!

I'm glad to have you along, and although your identification picture does not match with the provided information, I won't argue with the facts.

I am totally game.

.... Simply state your sex, be it male or female, and if you are female I will accept you with open arms and we can pick up more adventurers along the way.

If you are a male, then please let me know, as I would rather not have to deal with competition or share my spoils.

Dear Pervert!

:-))))))))))

Your post made my day :D :D :D

ps i am male

ROFL - Important, indeed!

As for you, saeed_dc, I say welcome and nice to meet you!

I'm glad to have you along, and although your identification picture does not match with the provided information, I won't argue with the facts.

I am totally game.

Thanks, well maybe that's because you don't have a picture of you either

Hello and welcome pervert

U cannot be more pervert than me,that I cannot believe and allow :O!!

Dammit emoticons not working....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good gosh - what a way Not to make a good 1st impression :evil: ! What happens after your "journey to "30 Posts"

your gone, pumpkin reverts back, find the rock again...:banned:

All Man here living in the real world, can't seem to say the same for you as Disco is Dead - pills are out and

organic is in...  :ganja:  

Archived