Software crash on Windows 10

mathewlk

Hi guys, I run a retail shop in Canada. I recently upgraded my system to Windows 10. I use multiflex rms software for inventory management in my shop http://multiflexrms.com/retail-management-system-2/rms-software. I am issues with the software since I upgraded to win10. It crashes after every restart. The software support team told me that it will be a .net issue. Can someone tell me how get this fixed :|. I am pretty bad at stuffs like this.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

did this program work fine on windows 8 or 8.1 be for u upgraded to windows 10 ?

i do not no lots about this program but may be some one will no more then me about things like this and try and help u

ps nice to meet u

Maybe this can help

1. go to programs and features (right click the windows start icon)

2. go to turn windows features on or off

3. uncheck .net framework 3.5 bla bla bla

4. apply

5. if restart required, do it

6. go to 1. till 3. and check .net framework 3.5 bla bla bla (let windows download the package from microsoft)

7. apply and if restart is required, do it.

if problem persists, then you can do this

1. go to command prompt (with administrative rights) (right click the windows start icon)

2. write sfc /scannow

3. enter

4. wait

5. wait

6. wait

7. done

if problem persists you should do a reset of windows.

1. click windwos start icon

2. go to settings

3. go to update and security

4. go to recovery

5. good luck!

You can try enabling "Windows Identity Foundation 3.5" in "Turn Windows features on or off". It's an option in "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features". And fools programs into thinking Net 3.5 is installed.

OR

1. open group policy editor (run gpedit.msc)
  2. go to computer configuration ->administrative templates ->system
  3. scroll down the list and select 'specify settings for optional component installation and component repair'. click to open.
  4. select 'Enabled'. Also under options select 'Contact Windows Update directly...'
  5. Restart

then use control panel add features to install the framework 3.5

Or using the windows 10 installer .iso from media creation tools to install net 3.5. Extract the iso and then :

1. Open Command Prompt (run as admin)

2. Type this :
C:\> Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:D:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess

3. Wait until finish

*nb: D: refers to the directory where you extracted the windows instalation .iso or if you using DVD change to the drive only

example i extract the files to E:\Windows10:

C:\> Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:E:\windows10\sources\sxs /LimitAccess

This is a PRODUCTION SYSTEM.

There only two practical choices:

1. Consult multiflex for support on Windows 10.

2. Roll back your upgrade to a previously working configuration/setup.

Archived