AVG IS serial problem...

I4rg£8all8ag

I4rg£8all8ag

Please can you help, had version 2015 no problem, updated to 2016 and entered key from Kgen. Since then, it works fine for a day or two but then goes into trail version. Anyone else had this problem or can you help fix. Thanks lads

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

Please can you help, had version 2015 no problem, updated to 2016 and entered key from Kgen. Since then, it works fine for a day or two but then goes into trail version. Anyone else had this problem or can you help fix. Thanks lads

i think this is a old problem if i remeber right just keep the key u used and reuse it again and again if its a old key like works for 2018 or 2019 if i remeber right

I4rg£8all8ag

Thanks... That's what I thought, but as soon as 2016 was installed (no key changes) this problem started. So that's when I tried a new key and it activates fine for a couple of days!

knowledge-Spammer

Thanks... That's what I thought, but as soon as 2016 was installed (no key changes) this problem started. So that's when I tried a new key and it activates fine for a couple of days!

i understand what u mean as this is a old problem if i have some free time ill have a look

i am sure it can be fixed

Archived