Kerish Doctor 2015 (Expired)

cinda30

Kerish Doctor 2015 is a comprehensive computer maintenance solution. With its unique engine, Kerish Doctor 2015 prevents Windows crashes in real time and reliably fixes system registry errors. It regularly performs thorough, completely safe system cleanups and removes the amassing digital “garbage”, thus increasing the performance of the system.

Giveaway of the Day. Kerish Doctor 2015 http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/kerish-doctor-2015/

1-Year License

==========LICENSE KEY=============

Name: Giveawayoftheday
Key: AH3C-6DR7-6HJX-GCRV-9WG6-42KC-BTPM-BJSG-WSQN-W449-XJRDUVS

Kerish Doctor 2015 4.60 (12/2015) RePack by KpoJIuk

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0QSNEXQU/Kerish.Doctor.2015.v4.60.zip_links

0bTunCK.png

yEVZilj.png

You must disable updates !!!

After updating Kerish Doctor with key gets blacklisted.

• Replies 32
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Software is quite good and for free even better.

Serial Same For Everyone

Name: Giveawayoftheday

Key: AH3C-6DR7-9VM2-GQM4-J7N7-KCTM-H9YH-BP5D-GXPG-QSFL-CYQLARP

Software is quite good and for free even better.

Not sure how good it is...one site's reviews had 33% of them as a 1 star. Editors of WindowsSecrets advise against wasting money on so-called PC tuning programs and have tested many of them. They advise to use ccleaner, it's free and does a better job in their tests.

However, for free, the worst that could happen is it BSODs your computer and it won't boot. You do have a daily full image backup handy, right?

The serial isnt the same for everyone, I suggest that everyone register a key for himself to avoid future blacklist.

Thank you giveaway .The best program top no 1.Thank you Greetings from Giveaway of the Day, Rebula!

Here is your personal license key for Kerish Doctor 2015 .

==========LICENSE KEY=============
Name: Giveawayoftheday --------------------------------------------THANK YOU cinda 30 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

One thing that is annoying.

I don't like any programs attaching themselves to my recycle bin and like others, this does.

So in the program I open the context menu, select recycle bin and remove and remove all 'Kerish' items, click o.k.

I close the program and they are back.

As i installed it after the 'giveaway'the key got blocked.

any solution?

Change your system clock to the date of the giveaway 27th November 2015 and that might work.

Worked for me many times in the past.

kerish doctor's owner company sucks.

they cheat people with these lowly tricks.

guyz, unistall it 4ever

any solution?

Change your system clock to the date of the giveaway 27th November 2015 and that might work.

This is what i did

but after a day while it is updating,it got blocked.

Anyhow,i have decided not to go for it.

Thanks

any solution?

This is what i did

but after a day while it is updating,it got blocked.

Anyhow,i have decided not to go for it.

Thanks

Wow that's so unfair.

I like it, however their customer support is terrible, so I will give them two (2) more days to reply and fix a problem, or software is gone.

See message I sent you.

i liked it too, but whenever i installed and activeted it with giveaway's keys, after a few days , the keys were blacklisted.

Blocking it with firewall and disabling updates it can be activeted "offline" and then usable ., but there's no way to keep it updated.

so i decided to Unistall it

i liked it too, but whenever i installed and activeted it with giveaway's keys, after a few days , the keys were blacklisted.

Blocking it with firewall and disabling updates it can be activeted "offline" and then usable ., but there's no way to keep it updated.

so i decided to Unistall it

I uninstalled it also, because, it's now blacklisted a legitimate key, they still not replied to my support email and the Kerish icon does not work.

BLAP!

I uninstalled it also, because, it's now blacklisted a legitimate key, they still not replied to my support email and the Kerish icon does not work.

BLAP!

it would be nice if everyone unistall it. so that their bad behavior will come back against them

As pointed out multiple times, keys are unique.

Sharing them in the public and then crying about being blocked or blacklisted.

That's a violation of their TOS and key abuse, simple as that, so get your shit together before blaming someone else.

My key works fine.

n0_risk! : I have encountered a problem after installed the product, it shows following error message when I run the program :

"Error with loading Lanugage Pack.
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kerish Product\Kerish Doctor\Locale\
English.Ing"is not language pack file or it was corrupted."

What actually is the problem and how to resolve it to enable it to run properly? Thanks!

That's a violation of their TOS and key abuse, simple as that, so get your shit together before blaming someone else.

My key works fine.

nobody is crying, we are not speaking about a cracked software. we talk about a legal way to activate kerish. The question is that is not correct to give 1 year free key to people and after 1 week to blacklist it. for me it Is a bad way to spread a software

My key works fine.

nobody is crying, we are not speaking about a cracked software. we talk about a legal way to activate kerish. The question is that is not correct to give 1 year free key to people and after 1 week to blacklist it. for me it Is a bad way to spread a software

Exactly, as giveawayoftheday pay a licence for each licence downloaded.

Only thirty percent (30%) of their downloads get kept after a day. So if a billion (1,000,000,000) went to giveawayoftheday and downloaded it and installed it, it would make no change, so blocking the software believing the key has been spread is a bad move for them

Archived