Police with machine guns at U.S. airports this holiday season

humble3d

• Replies 10
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well...sad to say it is now needed and sadder still,,,,, there will be those stating it is all a new world order plot from the get go,,,,, and will have in their tiny little minds, absolute proof of this...icludeing how the american government was behind all recent terrorist actions in Paris....

Ballistic Gelatin

.Instead of complaining about something, why don't people read given answers and try to understand?

Well, instead of believing everything you read on the internet and hear on TV, why don't people like you get the facts straight?

Our law enforcement is deploying and carrying automatic weapons in U.S. airports this holiday season to protect people of ALL races, especially those like YOU who are ignorant and DON'T know what they're talking about.

so that they can shoot esp. black and suspected citizens with SMGs?

I have been around the world several times and I recall seeing police with machine guns in airports in Berlin and Germany back in the early 70s and 80s, among other European nations. I remember carrying a SMG in Germany in 1983 on American Schoolbuses and guarding American schools because terrorists (Baader Meinhof and Red Army Faction) were blowing up Americans using fire extinguisher bombs and threatening their children. I don't have a problem protecting anyone, like my card says: Live by chance, Love by choice, Kill by profession.

You can say whatever comes out of your ass because if you were thinking your mouth wouldn't say anything.

.Instead of complaining about something, why don't people read given answers and try to understand?

Well, instead of believing everything you read on the internet and hear on TV, why don't people like you get the facts straight?

Our law enforcement is deploying and carrying automatic weapons in U.S. airports this holiday season to protect people of ALL races, especially those like YOU who are ignorant and DON'T know what they're talking about.

so that they can shoot esp. black and suspected citizens with SMGs?

I have been around the world several times and I recall seeing police with machine guns in airports in Berlin and Germany back in the early 70s and 80s, among other European nations. I remember carrying a SMG in Germany in 1983 on American Schoolbuses and guarding American schools because terrorists (Baader Meinhof and Red Army Faction) were blowing up Americans using fire extinguisher bombs and threatening their children. I don't have a problem protecting anyone, like my card says: Live by chance, Love by choice, Kill by profession.

You can say whatever comes out of your ass because if you were thinking your mouth wouldn't say anything.

and clearly you are not reading with your eyes and thinking with your brains.. if you can't see the sarcasm here, I can't do anything :lol:

and clearly you are not reading with your eyes and thinking with your brains.. if you can't see the sarcasm here, I can't do anything

Get your head out of your ass, no one thinks this is funny or deserving of sarcasm. Killing someone is something I take very seriously and not something I make lite of but those who have never killed anyone or several hundred someones would never understand.

I think having machine guns is a bit far have a pistol and train guards to use pistols trainign is NECESSARY if there not trained a trained terrorist can disarm a guard and use there own gun against them the terrorists wouldn't need guns (if you insist on arming guards with machine guns give them a semi automatic or fully automatic pistol). Like this for example:

I agree need to be nice here we are all the good guys remember act like one. This is world news for your information not security and privacy news i mean security and privacy news is security and privacy news related to computers. For those thinking the american government is staging terrorist attacks your letting your imagination take over please be rational.

Archived