[Giveaway] Sticky Password Premium 8 Full Version

Batu69

Sticky Password Premium 8 is normally priced a $19.99 per one year serial number / license key. But to celebrate the coming Black Friday Day, the developer has launch a freebie feast where you can get Sticky Password Premium 8 one year license key for free.

1, To grab your free license, simply visit this promo page, enter your email address, and press the Get my License button.

2, You free license key for Sticky Password Premium 8.0 will be displayed immediately. Your License Key will also be sent to you via email.

3, Download Sticky Password Premium 8 and install it. Use the registration info in the e-mail to create a Sticky Password account during installation. For programs already installed, you can activate the full version license key in “Menu> Settings> My StickyAccount”. IMPORTANT: Sign up by December 31, 2015 to get your Sticky Password Premium for free! After activation, you can also install applications for Android and / or iOS, mobile devices.

Terms and Conditions

• This is a 1-user 1-year license, for home and business use, and can be used for all your devices — desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets
  • You get free updates for one year
  • You get free tech support for one year
  • You must get your license key before this offer has ended and activate it

Those who will be missing today’s giveaway, may give Sticky Password Free Version a try. Sticky Password Free VS Premium.

Source

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TrasMontano said:

How reliable is Sticky Password over LastPass? I have a licence of both.

Sticky Password is very good, not used LastPass so cannot compare.

40 minutes ago, TrasMontano said:

How reliable is Sticky Password over LastPass? I have a licence of both.

Use Sticky Password. LastPass have a lot of Problem.

Thanks for the advice.

But my concern with Sticky Password is it doesn't have Two-Factor Authentication.

Would you recommend any other password manager?

Archived