utorrent pro is acting so much

shasi

Hai guys i have installed utorrent pro 3.** some version avaiable on torrent sites ,iam downloading big size games in that utorrent the gamr is almost complete and the eta in torrent that is the estimated time of arrival was showing 1 day ,but download is almost complete,

I have one question as it is a pirated version does it download files without problem or the files may be damaged and downloadig iam little tensed please help

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there could be factors that could lead to complications with using it like if it is infected but the version I used that was cracked gave me no issues, although it seemed to revert back to the free version(Somewhat) after a few days of usage.

Yes Utorrent cracked pro goes back to free version after some time but still works fine, just download AC Syndicate from rarbg.to with no problem, Ig you just need to make sure you're getting the torrent file from a reliable site so they won't be malicious..

Guys

All above advice is good, especially downloading from a reliable source.

IMHO I would look at the latest iteration of uTorrent Pro and look for "Knoweledge"'s release, always reliable

And try to get a version someone else has tested

And try to get a version that just gives you uTorrent without the bells and whistles of Anti Virus and Player-Keep it simple and you will be ok

Last but least Ive never had a version of uTorrent that reverts to free, BUT, you can find that one fix for one version doesnt work for the next release

Hope all the above helps someone

Archived