ESET Unlimited

morteza

Hi, kindly send me the key for eset smart security 9.0.318. Thanks.

Can we uses same key in multiple PCs? or just one keys for everything? I need 3 keys for 1 desktop and 2 laptops...

U can use it only in 1 client ... Check ur PM

• Replies 604
  • Views 63.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can i have 1 eav 9.0 key please...thanks

please can i have a key for ESS 9 thank you

:D @morteza

Hi morteza, Thanks for this offert, i'll be happy to try the key.

Check ur PM

A big thank you to morteza for providing us with 90 day licenses.

I figured I would post some information on how to use these licenses with ESS v9.x.

Convert username and password to a license key at this website:

https://my.eset.com/convert

Write down and/or copy this license key to a text file.

Unfortunately, ESET removed the option to edit your update credentials starting in v9.x. To get around this you will have to force ESS v9.x to re-activate by doing the following:

Open the folder C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Smart Security\License and delete the license.lf file.

Restart computer.

Open ESS > Click on Update > Update Now.

It will now say ESS is not activated.

Click on Activate Product > Enter the now-converted license key from earlier. > Click Activate.

Your ESS v9.x should now be activated with the new license key and your days remaining until expiration will reset.

Do this every time you get a new license.

I figured I would post some information on how to use these licenses with ESS v9.x.

Unfortunately, ESET removed the option to edit your update credentials starting in v9.x. To get around this you will have to force ESS v9.x to re-activate by doing the following:

Open the folder C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Smart Security\License and delete the license.lf file.

Restart computer.

Click on Activate Product > Enter the now-converted license key from earlier. > Click Activate.

Your ESS v9.x should now be activated with the new license key and your days remaining until expiration will reset.

I don't know what is the problem? I could use 10 Trial serial without any problem and without need to reset , ...

There's not really a problem, so much as ESET removed the option to change your product key before expiration in ESS once it is activated. So resetting the activation is really only necessary if you want to change the product key before the key expires. In ESS v8.x, you can just open Options > Update and change the username and password whenever you like, but now that is gone in v9.x.

Edit: Just checked ESS again, and mine now shows Activate full product under Home. Clicking it brought up the window to enter a new key. It's funny because the Activate full product button doesn't appear sometimes.

Restart computer.

I don't know what is the problem? I could use 10 Trial serial without any problem and without need to reset , ...

Archived