ESET Smart Security 9.0.318.0

jalaffa

ESET Smart Security offers advanced detection technologies and multi-layered security features. Designed for a low footprint, fast scanning, it packs security features and customization options for consistent and personalized security on- or offline. ESET Smart Security is built on ESET's unique heuristic technology that identifies viruses that have never been seen before. This enables them to protect your computer proactively, in real-time, against new viruses and cyber threats that conventional signature-based antivirus products don't catch. ESET Smart Security has all the same features as ESET NOD32 Antivirus with the addition of parental controls, antispam module, and an intelligent firewall.

Thanks to A.lemane for the update.

Download

• Replies 139
  • Views 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New in version 9.0 (2016):

ESET Smart Security Version 9 includes the following enhancements listed below.

Protection of bank payments: an extra layer of protection for financial transactions on the Internet.

Support for network signatures: the presence of network signatures, provides rapid identification and blocking on devices User inbound and outbound malicious traffic that is relevant to the bots and packet means exploiting vulnerabilities.

Improved user interface: graphical user interface ESET Smart Security is reversed, with the appearance of a better, and work with the application - more intuitive. Now the interface supports languages ​​with right-to-left, such as Hebrew and Arabic. Online help is now integrated into ESET Smart Security contains a dynamically updated article support.

Faster and more reliable installation: Including the first scan, which automatically starts 20 minutes after the installation or restarting the computer.

TheEmpathicEar

1. So, it's finally out of beta?

2. It's still recommended that you don't try to backup settings from v8.x and then restore them in v9.x?

3. Does the front page crack/hack/trial reset work for this version?

TheEmpathicEar

1. Yes.

3. mara-fix (Trial Reset) not work... (for me at list...)

So, what R folks using to activate and remain activated?

Could not import my settings from the 8-version !!(??)

So have to make these settings again,looots of work,coz I have set on interactive .....

Could not import my settings from the 8-version !!(??)

So have to make these settings again,looots of work,coz I have set on interactive .....

No, don't. Just reinstall version 8 and import your settings there, install version 9 on top and it will get the same settings. I just did and it works fine. Then you can export your settings through version 9 for backup.

TheEmpathicEar

I installed over the previous configured and activated version, then rebooted

works fine

I have seen this here and from http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/253049-eset-nod32-antivirussmart-security-v9-is-released/?hl=eset%20smart%20security [from EnglishLionheart above].

My question is that I used the box.mara fix on v8.x. So, if I install v9.x and it uninstalls v8.x will v9.x be activated?

Just convert old license from version 8 and use to version 9

Working awesome no crack/patch :D

ufwsJWa.png

Where did you get this license from, you bought it?

I got it free

TheEmpathicEar

@Kautsar_KRj Could U be more specific as to where/how you obtained your "free" license? And, my question remains: If U used box.mara fix for v8.x, will v9.x be activated?

Just convert old license from version 8 and use to version 9

Working awesome no crack/patch :D

Where did you get this license from, you bought it?

I got it free

How?

Mind sharing it with us?

I'm just looking for a license to version 8
and change it according to new procedure version 9 licenses to be accepted

TheEmpathicEar

@Kautsar_KRj Could U be more specific as to where/how you obtained your "free" license? And, my question remains: If U used box.mara fix for v8.x, will v9.x be activated?

I do not use crack/medicine. I just use user and pass from version 8

if you want a license here

http://pastebin.com/a7wU36HG

Thx. Does this license have a limited number of activations? [i.e This is the case with some Windows product keys]

tested on both ESS & EAV

positive here

tested on both ESS & EAV

positive here

I just tested it and can confirm it works good:

dFNUyzv.png

Eset home page - ESET Smart Security 9.0.327.0

There is a new version 9.0.327 which means 9.0.318 posted here is not the final... :) ( For Eset Nod 32 and ESS )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT : Forget about what I said above but, I downloaded from Softexia.com as they were saying 9.0.327 and the file with ESS ( on Properties/details ) was showing 9.0.327 but after installation shows now v.9.0.318 ( :sorry: but not my fault ). When clicking on =» check for updates still v.9.0.318 !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did a clean install and it works very well. much lighter than ESS 8.0.319 and PC Boot & Reboot is faster now, at least less 10 seconds.

Cheers !

Archived