[Giveaway] IObit Driver Booster 3 PRO [1-Year]

Batu69

IObit Driver Booster 3 PRO lets you easily identify and update outdated drivers, including missing or unknown drivers. It also has built-in ability to backup/restore drive and tweak drivers to provide best gaming performance.

Homepage: http://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster-pro.php

Giveaway page: http://sharewareonsale.com/s/driver-booster-pro-iobit-sale

• Replies 7
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remain of the view that 'driver' programs can cause more harm than good.

Better to let your system update for you unless you have a problem and then better to go to manufacturer web site.

To date have'nt had a problem with this driver updating software.

Must be one of the lucky ones I guess.

This stuff works great man.. and it has a 1 year giveaway every 6 months :) It finds stuff correctly and updates everything. I don't usually recommend software, but this is my personal replacement for Driver Genius Pro after they implemented server key blacklisting and keycheck authentication to download drivers and rendered the software unhackable. Down with driver genius pro and in with iobit Driver booster Pro.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting, I have the latest Java 8 build 65 JRE and yet IObit is pushing the Java 8 build 66 SE update. The SE version is for "Software developers who write applets and applications using Java technology", which is not for the everyday user.

Interesting, I have the latest Java 8 build 65 JRE and yet IObit is pushing the Java 8 build 66 SE update. The SE version is for "Software developers who write applets and applications using Java technology", which is not for the everyday user.

i don't install flash or java. problem solved.

Archived