Why cant microsoft do that?

Holmes

https://privacy.google.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=hpp&utm_campaign=hpp-092915-com

Google breaks it down explaining everything in detail unless Im missing something. Microsoft needs to do that with windows ten data collection and stop saying atleast we are not collecting your emails to serve you ad's as if there trying to transfer responsibility in a childish way seriously. I didnt read all of what googles link said I saw how they broke everything down and was likke thats what I want to see microsoft do end of story.

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they do that makes the whole data collection problem worse.

Something very strange going on at Microsoft.Why do they remain silent on update information.?Why doesnt it "feel" right anymore?

Something very strange going on at Microsoft.Why do they remain silent on update information.?Why doesnt it "feel" right anymore?

Windows 10...let's put it like this. It's a modern day multi-trojan horse OS. It alone BEHAVES malicious by concealing what it's doing while gathering data on you. The very existance of this operating system is a nightmare that I hope everyone soon can reject.

So Microsoft releases an OS with upgrades to all Windows 7 and 8.1 users. Sounds great!

And charges nothing for it. Zip, free, gratis. Sounds even better!

M$ have realised there's more money in selling users' "big data" than there is in flogging an OS. But hey, don't worry... relax... trust us... we're Microsoft. Would we do anything wrong?

The much-hated arrogant and bullying Microsoft of the 90's is back, in a big way.

Don't need information, don't use their crappy updates.

How? I went back to Win7 mostly because of their forced updates, they install a driver or sth that make my laptop unusable :/, TBH I didn't like their design too

I have a program on my computer where they dont release the changelogs for it if you go in there forums and ask they say we dont do that yet we are going to in the future. I have checkked it for viruses and there is none. No release notes or changelogs could indicate there trying to hide something in those updates which is not good. What do they have to hide its not difficult to release changelogs there is no reason to not tell us what changes are being made to our machines. Dont get me wrong Im the same optimistic person I was before Im just accusing microsoft of being pigheaded lawls.

Archived