Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.0.1024

jalaffa

• Replies 117
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bashar have you tried to block all HTTPS outbound with your firewall

It worked with the key from here.

How to block this baby for calling home, we need to update it everytime before scanning ??!

Block IP from calling home

HTTPS IP 52.6.67.130: 443 (Block) <------ This ip flag's your key to

HTTPS IP 52.1.179.117: 443 (Block) <------ This is the Ip that load's up when you start MBAM.EXE

forget the ip's above as each time you start it up it change's ip 52.x.xxx.xx.xx just block all HTTPS outbound you be safe then

Allow this IP to update your database

HTTP 205.185.208.98: 80 (Allow) <------ Update's Database

70iaxzOI.jpeg

Also goto setting in malwarebyte and untick "check for program update with checking for database updates"

Also this is an updating server: 68.232.34.124

;)

About two or three weeks ago I tried to find a new working key(s).
Result: the first two worked about day or a bit more, but the third is still working.
I update MBAM yesterday. There is no problem. Something somewhere is not blocked.

How to block this baby for calling home, we need to update it everytime before scanning ??!

HTTPS IP 52.1.179.117: 443 (Block) <------ This is the Ip that load's up when you start MBAM.EXE

forget the ip's above as each time you start it up it change's ip 52.x.xxx.xx.xx just block all HTTPS outbound you be safe then

70iaxzOI.jpeg

Also goto setting in malwarebyte and untick "check for program update with checking for database updates"

;)

Can you tell me how to do this blocking with the windows firewall? I went into the outbound create new rule but was lost. Thanks.

works for me.

i used this to generate key register using knowledge and sledge's script.

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/execute_php_online.php

but i notice it's still using the older mbam. i think maybe when i tried to copy/paste the older config folder contents, it corrupted the new mbam install.

so i did a clean install. then it was flagged as premium life time after install without me doing anything :x also correctly shows the new version number too.

not sure if i should use firewall block.... cauz everything seems to work lelz...

Will work till they blacklist your serial. I too would like the easy way to do all the host blocking and firewall blocking step by step.

works for me.

i used this to generate key register using knowledge and sledge's script.

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/execute_php_online.php

but i notice it's still using the older mbam. i think maybe when i tried to copy/paste the older config folder contents, it corrupted the new mbam install.

so i did a clean install. then it was flagged as premium life time after install without me doing anything :x also correctly shows the new version number too.

not sure if i should use firewall block.... cauz everything seems to work lelz...

Yup, with older version generated keys should be work, problem is with new lasts version.

70iaxzOI.jpeg

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/247581-malwarebytes-anti-malware-generator/page-6?do=findComment&comment=994510

november_ra1n

Did you use a key to activate this?

Nope portable is already activated no need to do anything nor block anything with host files.

I just downloaded the new version and installed over the top of the previous version.

Remains premium version. So far, so good. ;)

70iaxzOI.jpeg

;)

This is on port 80 which is HTTP ;)

Can you tell me how to do this blocking with the windows firewall? I went into the outbound create new rule but was lost. Thanks.

which firewall are you using?

I can't understand why anyone would want to keep this annoying app resident anyway.

Surely you have enough nouse without having it constantly running. Especially you guys with so much computing sense.

And it is really lacking in detection and removal of anything of real substance these days.

Archived