USB Keyboard stops working after the Tablet goes in standby

AlexCross

Hello,

I have a problem with my USB Keyboard that it's incorporated in the case. I need to replugin if if the tablet enters in standby. I'm running 4.4.4, stock version (as it came from the manufacturer). Any solutions?. I have another Tablet, different model but runs the same OS with another USB Keyboard (same model) that has the same problem.

• Replies 3
  • Views 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't provide any make/model information so that makes it difficult to assist you since the most likely source of a fix would be the manufacturer of the keyboard/case. There may be a setting in the settings files for usb devices, depending on the manufacturer's modifications of the OS. One other choice would be to check out this android app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hu.sztupy.android.usbhostcontroller

Allow this device to bring PC out of sleep mode" in the Device Manager as dcs stated above your computer is turning everything off when it sleeps or hibernates you stop that from happening all together or allow devices to wake up the computer/tablet

Archived