Windows 7 high cpu and memory usage

ASIO

DOn't know what is the problem, Windows 7 pro is ussing high cpu and memory usage (system is idle), please see the screenshot. How to resolve it ?

RPKrR7W.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vsserv.exe is a Bitdefender process which did hog resources on a copy I was testing, long ago — hopefully, they should have fixed that issue, by now.

svchost.exe pertains to your net traffic — either, your firewall is misconfigured . . . . . . or, yours is not functioning well (or in conflict.) :(

vsserv.exe is a Bitdefender process which did hog resources on a copy I was testing, long ago — hopefully, they should have fixed that issue, by now.

svchost.exe pertains to your net traffic — either, your firewall is misconfigured . . . . . . or, yours is not functioning well (or in conflict.) :(

bitdefender is working fine ... svchost is using to much ram and cpu current situation :

damn :

eNyky5v.jpg

OMG it was windows update.

I disabled the windows update service and you Know what my pc is running normally now.

x75XPLe.png

I disabled the windows update service and you Know what my pc is running normally now.

<snip>

You will also find a big difference with your internet switched on and off.

<snip>

You will also find a big difference with your internet switched on and off.

yes first i disable the internet and came to know about it, it was the windows update which is creating high usage problem. Thanks for giving hint in your first post :)

yes it was windows update

is your windows 64bit ?

well, better to change windows update setting to manual check download and install instead turn off windows update services

yes it was windows update

is your windows 64bit ?

well, better to change windows update setting to manual check download and install instead turn off windows update services

Yes! I'm using 64bit.

Same problem when i enabled the windows update service and set the windows update option to manual check. Better to disable windows update completely in my case.

hallucinojerk

I assumed you have a fresh installed OS. I encountered that issue back then. What I did was download all necessary updates for my system.

Archived