Hello from Smitty

Smitty

A new buddy of mine told me about this site a few weeks ago. I have been trying to register for a couple days now. I use Cyberghost VPN and the first 3 or 4 times I get a msg telling me that my IP was from a known spammer. (Spain, Luxembourg and Germany servers) The next 2 times I tried a Poland and Ukraine server. Both times I get msg saying that an email has been sent to my email address but I never get the email. I tried revalidating too and that did not work either. Finally today I try a UK server and finally I manage to create my account. I even made a post with guest status (Sebastian) in Site/Forum feedback. I get msg saying my post will be reviewed before being posted, I never did see it posted. Anyways this site looks very nice and I am happy that I finally managed to sign up! Hello to all and good wishes. :)

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A buddy of mine told me about this site a few weeks ago. I have been trying to register for a couple days now. I use Cyberghost VPN and the first 3 or 4 times I get a msg telling me that my IP was from a known spammer. (Spain, Luxembourg and Germany servers) The next 2 times I tried a Poland and Ukraine server. Both times I get msg saying that an email has been sent to my email address but I never get the email. I tried revalidating too and that did not work either. Finally today I try a UK server and finally I manage to create my account. I even made a post with guest status in Site/Forum feedback. I get msg saying my post will be reviewed before being posted, I never did see it posted. Anyways this site looks very nice and I am happy that I finally managed to sign up! Hello to all and good wishes. :)

Hello and welcome

I searched for "register at nsane with cyberghost" and came up with this post
btw I had the same exact problem with CG and making an account here. I finally gave up and used an alternative VPN with out issue. Lets see what the staff have to say about it, I sent them a report about ur post and the problems that you and I (and prolly others) have had.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived