This Female Hacker SexyCyborg Can Break The Security With Her Shoe Heels

Batu69

Her shoes hide the equipment's for hacking into Wi-Fi networks. She can secretly sniff your computers with hidden WiFi testing tools and steal the data remotely.

She said:

"My typical clothing does not leave room to hide anything- which is all the more reason they would not be suspicious of me."

With my shadowless shoes I distract the target with my…upper body and they don’t see the real danger on my feet, "

I’ve been watching the TV show "Mr. Robot" and while I know not all of it is accurate some of it is and it got me curious. I’m already pretty comfortable with command line and remote server administration from my web development work, and it turns out a lot of ‘hacking’ tools are just testing tools any sensible IT professional would use- just without a GUI.

tSKWpvZ.jpg

So I got to thinking- if I had to do penetration testing on a corporate facility, how would I do it? Social engineering for one- I’m a natural honeypot. I think there's a reasonable chance that a guy might invite me back to their office after a few drinks in the neighborhood? :-P But a handbag would be suspicious and leaving cell phones at the gate would be standard practice in any reasonably secure facility. My typical clothing does not leave room to hide anything- but that’s all the more reason they would not be suspicious of me.

sCjsF8b.jpg

What she can bring inside the Sandal Heels

• USB keylogger
  • Retractable Ethernet cable for OpenWRT router
  • Lock-picking set.

More pictures

Sexy Chinese hacker SexyCyborg hides cyber-intrusion tools in her high heels - Video

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks like a blow up doll that was accidentally filled with silicone instead of air and she wouldn't get 2 millimeters inside anywhere looking like that. Or as we use to say, I wouldn't f__k that with your d__k!

Archived