andisetyawan11

andisetyawan11

why i cant open maps on windows 10, i cant download offline maps too

please give me solutions, i haved searching on google, but i cant found it

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before you delete profiles and do a rollback.. You may want to open the Store App and check for Updates first... I would also try doing a reboot after SIGNING OUT first..

There is also a way of reinstalling and re-registering apps as well.. and I do not recommend some of the programs availible that state that they do so.. It will take some PowerShell usage.. If I find the links I will post about here..

Apps in Windows 10 seem to evade people.. Needs to be a better way to manage them.. Quite a few problems come out of it... Should be an easier more intuitive approach to issues which seem to occur so widespread.. I think it should be addressed.. and in an easier manner than entering commands.. or searching in the dark for answers for days..

Windows Camera app.. quite an issue for me right now with the same problem.. still working on two things.. finding the time to address it and finding a real solution..

andisetyawan11

Before you delete profiles and do a rollback.. You may want to open the Store App and check for Updates first... I would also try doing a reboot after SIGNING OUT first..

There is also a way of reinstalling and re-registering apps as well.. and I do not recommend some of the programs availible that state that they do so.. It will take some PowerShell usage.. If I find the links I will post about here..

Apps in Windows 10 seem to evade people.. Needs to be a better way to manage them.. Quite a few problems come out of it... Should be an easier more intuitive approach to issues which seem to occur so widespread.. I think it should be addressed.. and in an easier manner than entering commands.. or searching in the dark for answers for days..

Windows Camera app.. quite an issue for me right now with the same problem.. still working on two things.. finding the time to address it and finding a real solution..

thx..ill try it

Try this.. see if it generates an error..

http://www.howtogeek.com/224798/how-to-uninstall-windows-10s-built-in-apps-and-how-to-reinstall-them/

This is my issue with the Camera App..

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered.

Merge Failure : error 0x80070003 : Cannot register the Microsoft.WindowsCamera_2015.1064.10.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

package because there was a merge failure with the following file: C:\Program

Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsCamera_5.49.3004.0_neutral_split.scale-150_8wekyb3d8bbwe\resources.pri

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 4b1f4473-ff12-0001-e5fe-264b12ffd001 in the Event Log or use

the command line Get-AppxLog -ActivityID 4b1f4473-ff12-0001-e5fe-264b12ffd001

At line:1 char:37

+ ... s| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : WriteError: (C:\Program File...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], IOException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Archived