ConvertXtoDVD 5.3.0.30

anuraag

ConvertXtoDVD is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. In only a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. It supports the most popular formats such as Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. ConvertXtoDVD supports NTSC and PAL and automatically creates chapters. Multiple audio tracks are supported. With ConvertXtoDVD you can convert and burn all your videos! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 24
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They released several silent updates already, adding this: - 0010342: [bug] conversions with no menu, behave as if "loop playback" is checked even though it is not (felicia) - resolved.

VSO ConvertXtoDVD v5.3.0.30 Portable Made With Spoon Studio (Size: 50.2 MB)

Thanks Cerberus for the patch

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1D6WNNIY/VSO_ConvertXtoDVD_v5.3.0.30.zip_links

how to install this i have downloaded it tried to install but it not installing can you plz explain a bit??

it's portable, it should run without install

its not opening. i have downloaded it tried to run it but it just shows spped.net then it doesnt opens.. what to do???? i have windows 10.. will it work??

VSO ConvertXtoDVD v5.3.0.30 Portable Made With Spoon Studio (Size: 50.2 MB)

Thanks Cerberus for the patch

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1D6WNNIY/VSO_ConvertXtoDVD_v5.3.0.30.zip_links

how to install this i have downloaded it tried to install but it not installing can you plz explain a bit??

it's portable, it should run without install

its not opening. i have downloaded it tried to run it but it just shows spped.net then it doesnt opens.. what to do???? i have windows 10.. will it work??

It wont work with Win10, please read my Signature

Some portables will not work in Win10 it will take some time until Spoon Studio and Thinapp support Win10

• 4 weeks later...

Some one else got message and watermark about pirated keys when using Cerberus patch 2.1 ??

Some one else got message about pirated keys when using Cerberus patch 2.1 ??

Sadly yes. After conversion this page pop up.

http://es.vso-software.fr/pirated_key.php?from=appcracked&&soft=ConvertXtoDVD%205

But I watched the video converted and there is no watermark.

We need @Cerberus words here.

Edit. I tested it again with a longer video and THERE IS a watermark. Dang!

We still need @Cerberus words more than ever :)

I have watced converted video (5 chapter) and its with watermark) :(

I have watced converted video (5 chapter) and its with watermark) :(

By the way link to latest beta

http://oasis.vso-software.fr/Beta/CXToDVD/vsoConvertXtoDVD5_setup_5.3.0.34b.exe

(i dont use this for convertion but will use next time for test)

I have all the beta's but they hid the watermark section so will have to step through code from scratch in order to find it. I will look into this later this evening since I have things to do today. Life comes first. ;)

Version 4 still do a great job but very long time converting. V5 do the job at half time.

So far I have not been able to find the section where the watermark value first gets compared. VSO hid it good this time. I recommend using version 4 until I can find the sweet spot.

Found it but not sure how to make the patch generic in nature. They were slick but not slick enough. ;)

I can address the added check with a two byte additional patch. Give a few to create the aio patch and to test on all beta's. Where there is a will, there is a way. :)

VSO has problems with browsing for the file to convert in three of its apps. The only two that browse correctly without crashing in windows 10 x64 home with fresh install of windows 10, are convert x to dvd and convert x to hd. The other three converters have issues browsing in windows 10, I dont know about other OS's (tested trial mode and it even crashed when browsing). This isnt caused by the patch but VSO coding. Expect another beta very soon. lol

Note: Drag and Drop works but not the menu buttons for browsing of the three converters that have the browse issues.

AIO Patch v2.2:

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/AOECRQFU/vso.converters.v2.2-Cerberus.exe_links

Update: I see VSO updated convertxtodvd and convertxtohd (.36b) and patch 2.2 still rocks. Hopefully the other three will be updated soon to correct browsing.

VSO has problems with browsing for the file to convert in three of its apps. The only two that browse correctly without crashing in windows 10 x64 home with fresh install of windows 10, are convert x to dvd and convert x to hd. The other three converters have issues browsing in windows 10, I dont know about other OS's (tested trial mode and it even crashed when browsing). This isnt caused by the patch but VSO coding. Expect another beta very soon. lol

Note: Drag and Drop works but not the menu buttons for browsing of the three converters that have the browse issues.

AIO Patch v2.2:

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/AOECRQFU/vso.converters.v2.2-Cerberus.exe_links

Update: I see VSO updated convertxtodvd and convertxtohd (.36b) and patch 2.2 still rocks. Hopefully the other three will be updated soon to correct browsing.

Thanks for keeping this patch updated! could you please share the skin for the 2.2 patch its great!

• 2 weeks later...

Some one else got message and watermark about pirated keys when using Cerberus patch 2.1 ??

So this means, they add an internal "time-bomb" because of the "long" working-time without watermarks of this release?

Archived