ISIS planning ‘nuclear tsunami’

humble3d

ISIS planning ‘nuclear tsunami’
Nuclear annihilation across the globe. This is what a German reporter who successfully embedded with the Islamic State says the terror group is planning. Jurgen Todenhofer released his findings in a book titled “Inside IS - Ten Days in the Islamic State,” reports the UK’s Daily Express.
“The terrorists plan on killing several hundred million people. The west is drastically underestimating the power of ISIS. ISIS intends to get its hands on nuclear weapons,” says Todenhofer, calling the group a “nuclear tsunami preparing the largest religious cleansing in history.”
“They now control land greater in size than the United Kingdom and are supported by an almost ecstatic enthusiasm the like of which I’ve never encountered before in a war zone. Every day hundreds of willing fighters from all over the world come. They are the most brutal and most dangerous enemy I have ever seen in my life. I don’t see anyone who has a real chance to stop them. Only Arabs can stop IS. I came back very pessimistic.”
With the ink not yet dry on the “Iran nuclear deal,” Middle Eastern states opposed to Persian domination of the region now are actively pursuing a nuclear weapons capability of their own. President Obama’s deal could literally mean an arms race that could lead to nuclear devastation as Saudi Arabia and others look to get the bomb as well to counter Iran.
With more countries obtaining nukes, the greater the possibility terrorists could obtain a weapon, which could be used to attack Israel or the West.

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

US press... SF press... they'll write anything just to grab attention... they must get Miley as a mascot :P

OK, whatever.

If these insane fools want to hurry us all into a total ELE, then they should quit jawing and just get on with it already.

Our biosphere is presently on the fast track for an ELE for most life forms no matter how much argument and denial there are.

Having grown up under constant threat of nuclear war - devastation & the inevitable 'nuclear winter' - this theme is NOT new.

It is merely a different looking bunch of crazies every time.

The insanity of it remains the same.

Who believe this should be crazy or crazy ! :hehe:

if this was actually true info wars would have been all over it a long time ago :lol: ....granted this group of religious zealots has declared war on the entire non-muslim world...and yes they are an actual threat.... but if they ever got close to obtaining nuclear weapons capability the big boys in the sand box( russia and america ) would set a side their differences temporarily and wipe them off the face of the earth pretty damn quick

thunderpants

This was on the BBC website a few weeks ago.

The guy has a book to sell ,no doubt he had a shocking experience with those freaks but i think it's been blown up a bit to sell the book .

If it was possibly true it would be either be stopped before it reached that point or it would be allowed to happen as an excuse to go in and carpet bomb the area.

If you've read about 'Operation Northwoods' you'll realise anything is possible.

The USA complained that Russia doesn`t target ISIS, but I know already what US airstrikes target in Syria - excavators and motorcycles. :lol:

kind of scary when you find out how easy it is to make dirty bombs not to mention these people really do want to kill as many people in the west as they can...if not every last one of us ... and they consider any country and its people fair game ... that includes eastern europe too

"The meager satisfaction that man can derive from reality can leave him starving..."

"...Socrates: �All of the wisdom of this world is but a tiny raft upon which we must set sail when we leave this earth. If only there was a firmer foundation upon which to sail, perhaps some divine word.�

Sigmund Freud: �The meager satisfaction that man can extract from reality leaves him starving.�..."

Archived