Microsoft needs to improve Windows 10 Mobile ASAP

212eta

When the first build of Windows 10 Mobile was released, I was excited, but today things

are much different because the operating system feels stagnant, as if it is going nowhere

but straight ahead instead of up.

I am aware that the mobile OS is still in the Preview stage, but I am expecting a bit more – quicker!

After looking back at what Microsoft did with the Windows 10 Insider Preview program,

I have to say, the same quality is missing from its mobile counterpart.

It’s as if the software giant has no idea what it needs to do in order to keep fans coming back for more.

x5ihca9w3meqw0xbvk8e_s.jpg

Microsoft needs to improve Windows 10 Mobile ASAP (thewindowsclub)

• Replies 6
  • Views 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love my Phone just the way it is.. and I am waiting for more in Windows 10... Things is waiting for it.....

I can't wait for Windows 10... Personally I would kill both iPhone and Android devices if I had them in place of what I have now...

My Windows Phone has proven itself time and time again while others around me are lost dazed and confused... For work or even play..

Personal opinion.. personal opinion.. Some would die without their OS version of PHONE as well...

I anticipate the release of Windows Phone 10...

Personally, I would kill both iPhone and Android devices

if I had them in place of what I have now...

You like Windows Mobile that much, don't you?

No I just.. had some things happen is all. LOL

I have tried using several of the other phones and they just don't cut it for me... :P

So I guess yeah.. in a way I do.. I wouldn't do it in some sadistic manner.. it would just happen

Yeah I was kind of afraid to install after I became an Insider.. if I had a second phone I wouldn't mind the risk so much.. I even downloaded the tools to use the computer to roll it back..LOL

Archived