Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 5634

jalaffa

• Replies 35
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acronis True Image 2016 Universal Restore WinPE Bootdisk (419 MB)

Part1:

http://www.upload.ee/files/5248879/AcronisMediaUR.part1.rar.html
Part2:

http://www.upload.ee/files/5248904/AcronisMediaUR.part2.rar.html
Part3:

http://www.upload.ee/files/5248929/AcronisMediaUR.part3.rar.html
Part4:

http://www.upload.ee/files/5248947/AcronisMediaUR.part4.rar.html

Built with WinPE 10. UEFI/BIOS boot compatible. Either burn to disk or make a bootable USB Stick out of it.

Suddenly my net connetivity having issue with uploading big files. Else, I'd upload this as a single file.

Initially installed on VMWare (Windows 10) and activated with no issues.

Now when I start True Image, it shows "The activation failed. Please try again later. Days remaining: 28.". Tried the activator again (internet disconnected) and it tells me successfully activated, however when I go back to True Image it just reset the available days to 30. The offline activation method also doesn't work "The activation code is not valid.".

Anyone else getting this?

EDIT: Won't even let me change the serial number.

Now when I start True Image, it shows "The activation failed. Please try again later. Days remaining: 28.". Tried the activator again (internet disconnected) and it tells me successfully activated, however when I go back to True Image it just reset the available days to 30. The offline activation method also doesn't work "The activation code is not valid.".

I'm seeing a similar thing. According to the README, you can do an offline activation and use any sequence of numbers for the activation code. That does work, but eventually (the next day?) it will again report that it isn't activated. It's annoying, but it seems like a small price to pay to get it working again.

I'm seeing a similar thing. According to the README, you can do an offline activation and use any sequence of numbers for the activation code. That does work, but eventually (the next day?) it will again report that it isn't activated. It's annoying, but it seems like a small price to pay to get it working again.

Block the applications internet access with firewall; else you will getting the same issue. Once blocked, again perform the Activation (by nova-s activator) with administrator rights. Should not lose the activation now.

This is from my own experience.

Block the applications internet access with firewall; else you will getting the same issue. Once blocked, again perform the Activation (by nova-s activator) with administrator rights. Should not lose the activation now.

This is from my own experience.

I did the activation and started the application without an internet connection and it still didn't show as activated. I'll see if the issue repeats on a clean virtual machine.

I did the activation and started the application without an internet connection and it still didn't show as activated. I'll see if the issue repeats on a clean virtual machine.

My case:

After installation, I activated, but no net blocking. And restarting PC, it shows me trial with 29 days left.

Then, I blocked it with KIS firewall. Again activated (under administration rights). Program activated and holds. Also made Bootdisk what I share a couple of post back.

My case:

After installation, I activated, but no net blocking. And restarting PC, it shows me trial with 29 days left.

Then, I blocked it with KIS firewall. Again activated (under administration rights). Program activated and holds. Also made Bootdisk what I share a couple of post back.

OK, fresh install and activation with no internet connection successful. Few restarts without internet connection and subsequently with an internet connection and activation still holding. I assume it will call home at some point and deactivate, but it seems it doesn't do it immediately.

• 1 month later...

I have the latest Boot .iso PE version. I am unable to make my USB Thumb Drive boot from it. I use Yumi and select Unlisted Bootable .iso's and select GRUB. How are you folks making your media? I have even switched my BIOS from secure boot to legacy and my thumb drive doesn't show when I boot from media. It's not listed.

Archived