Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 5634

jalaffa

Acronis® Home is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and securely destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With Acronis Home, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements like the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for dynamic disks and Microsoft® Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 35
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody is talking about CD and backups etc.

Well, this is just working fine ( dcs18 etc.) .

What Im missing, in this forum, is the Try&Decide-option ,which still does not function at all !

The Try&Decide is a feature available on installations only — I prefer to keep away from the installation for various reasons. B)

Im on SSD with OS on it ,and UEFI-bios, its not possible to restart into Windows,when choosing for "CONTINUE" ( inside the blue T&D-screen ), only "DISCARD" will bring you back into Windows again.

Choosing for "CONTINUE" takes you in a reboot-loop, this choise should restart into Windows also.

So, again....maybe next update ??

This is just one of those reasons. :(

dcs18, yes maybe you are right , did you notice how often this prog has been updated lately ?

So sooner or later you might expect a " break through" with T&D, and then you will be able to use it,the way it was ment for !

Been using this tool for many years ( ATIH2014 !) on Win7 x64 with HDD and in this combination it worked perfect.

Now Im on a brand new machine with SSD and UEFI-bios (ASUS) and its not compatible anymore !

Its the price we have to pay for speed,I guess.....

dcs18, yes maybe you are right , did you notice how often this prog has been updated lately ?

So sooner or later you might expect a " break through" with T&D, and then you will be able to use it,the way it was ment for !

Been using this tool for many years ( ATIH2014 !) on Win7 x64 with HDD and in this combination it worked perfect.

Now Im on a brand new machine with SSD and UEFI-bios (ASUS) and its not compatible anymore !

Its the price we have to pay for speed,I guess.....

I am working on a brandnew machine ASUS Z97, Windows 10 Pro, UEFI boot and it's working fine here.

Just performed a pilot test with the BootCD, on my GIGABYTE (pure) UEFI and it worked flawlessly, as usual. :wub:

The font rendering on the latest GUI has been perceptibly improved — not on par with their usually high standards, though. Expecting a Lenovo G570 (UEFI) this week, for maintenance — look forward to subjecting this release to some further tests. ^_^

You are lucky zembla, did you test your T&D already ?

Try to reboot in Try-modus and then click on "CONTINUE" , please, let me know if it works !

Just totally removed this bloated, no good program from my machine !!

Only using CD in future, program is worthless (!) ,Try&Decide does not function, and for backups the CD will do the job !

There is (for now!) only one thing ; the CD is just functioning great! Takes me about 3 minutes for backing-up and restoring....

Contacted support many/many times , only bla,bla, etc. in return !

imo; prog not compatible with modern hardware, SSD/UEFI-bios.

Maybe ( a few years ?) later.......

@Pete 12. Unfortunately I cannot use T&D. First message is: "You cannot use T@D because you have a Dynamic drive" or something like that. Second try, a new error message: "You cannot use T&D, you have to switch off Acronis Recovery Manager".

I did not even know I switched it on, but maybe it is on by default.

Well, I do not intend to use T@D. I only use the backup and restore function.

Ok zembla, a lot of reasons to remove this bloated crap from your machine !

Reasons enough ,and most important; this Recovery-CD is working perfect ( and very fast also,with SSD !)

I realy miss the Try&Decide-option, but it just does not work with SSD and UEFI-bios, Im sure it does in the future, after some more updating......

Despite the fact that Acronis is faster than any of their competitors WRT backup (and restore, as well) — it is good to see them striving to better their speed.

Peter12, why do you insist using T&D? Acronis is best to use its boot ISO, especially the one you made that is based on WinPE. Its speed in backup/restore on either SSD or HDD is the best. The boot ISO works well on any hardware, either BIOS or UEFI.

Just don't use the installed program from within Windows. There is no need to use it as a installed program. Just use your boot USB to do any computer backup/restore work. Fast, reliable, and no crap in your OS. What's more do you ask for. :D :D

Yes, you are right indeed !

Have to say, only installed the prog for using Try&Decide, now we discovered T&D is not compatible with SSD/UEFI , so best thing to do is uninstall the prog and wait for the "break-through"-update !

Im very curious if they ever fix this issue ......

Best of Acronis is the boot-CD, its very fast and reliable ( 3 minutes ,12GB system-C ), on SSD.

Can somebody please upload the WinPE edition of the latest Acronis build 5634 — TIA. uu0vOfR.gif

Is this what you're looking for ?

Joint.png

Download AcronisBootablePEMedia.iso

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6f9r0t5hf96gbxh/AcronisBootablePEMedia.iso

And the one below is just for fun only

Activator for Acronis True Image 2016 All Build

- No need to disable internet

- No need to insert serial/license

http://ge.tt/1F2yWYO2

Archived