Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 5628

jalaffa

Acronis® Home is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and securely destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With Acronis Home, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements like the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for dynamic disks and Microsoft® Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who with problem activating the new build, make sure you double click the activator to run it, not by right click it and select run as admin.

It works for me.

Same problem. The new crack does not work ,after restart it is not activate

For those who with problem activating the new build, make sure you double click the activator to run it, not by right click it and select run as admin.

It works for me.

THANK YOU NOW IT WORK

It works for me.

Thank you now it works for me too.

Archived