nsane.forums
november_ra1n

Office 2016 RTM [Activation Via Phone Or KMS]

mehdibleu
2 hours ago, Deenasty said:

Please need heep for office VL 2016, i've this message "telephone activation is not longer supported for your product"

Key end with  -CDKYB

2679062-2138890-2395942-5784736-5627806-3086861-3304340-4742982-0102646

Thx a lot

It was decided that new members won't receive CID from helpers anymore. We have noticed that a lot of members create multiple account for the sole and exclusive purpose to get CID for money, that had  to be stopped so we have decided to react by applying this new rule , of course not all new members are concerned with this but as we have no way of verifying who is doing that, we had no other choice but to apply this rule.

So i suggest to read this post  to get the CID by yourself, just read carefully the instructions given in it and you will be able to get the CID easily.

persmash
12 hours ago, mehdibleu said:

It's not the first time that you come here asking for the same request, it happened quite often in the past so it's time to learn to do the activation by yourself.

Read this post.

Hi,

I've tried to activate it by chat but they asked me my phone number, email, country etc. So I couldn't get it activated. If you can help me, I'd be appriciated.

Thanks.

CentOS™
37 minutes ago, persmash said:

Hi,

I've tried to activate it by chat but they asked me my phone number, email, country etc. So I couldn't get it activated. If you can help me, I'd be appriciated.

Thanks.

Use Italian support, you won't be ask too much