Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

november_ra1n

Office 2016 RTM Office 2016 RTM [Activation Via Phone Or KMS]

9,976 posts in this topic

@SB7 If your key blocked then switch key and generate new installation ID otherwise its KMS for meantime sorry. Also yes teamviewer great option especially if you need help with the digital entitlement activation but yes to follow what happens through the teamviewer, always need to be careful :) 

I do not do teamviewer because I not held liable for any issues with you computer if I try anything!!! I think only @bluesea for the digital entitlement and @[email protected]..as he offered.

Maybe try the digital entitlement one?? I don't know..

Hope you resolve your activation soon if you get new installation ID put it here and someone will assist... 

------

And maybe if some of you want to save some time so activate your product on your own dial the number (activation server) for you region --> here!! or use the slui 4 to get your number.

Just follow instructions phone says, put ID in, and when ID say it invalid it will transfer you to employee that speak your language, and they will hand you confirmation ID!

Is not that difficult.. Difficulty - very easy :huh: 

Maybe is cause some of you scared to speak to employee? they don't ask anything except what edition you want...

Wish this was posted on front page is how everyone here is sending PM for VL MAK Keys. 

Guides have been posted so many time around but is understand that some people just want other to activate they product or still don't understand the simple steps.

Edited by compgen1534