Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 5620

jalaffa

Acronis® Home is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and securely destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With Acronis Home, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements like the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for dynamic disks and Microsoft® Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 33
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try&Decide shows still no support/compatibility for SSD with UEFI-bios , T&D is not improved with this version !

When choosing for "CONTINUE" , in the T&D-screen, you will get a reboot-loop , only choise is "DISCARD" for reboot into Windows again ........

Maybe next update ??

Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 5620 and Disk Director 12.0.3223 (Bootable ISO WinPE 10 x64) Russian and English version

Download English Version:
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B2pY_13CB4GwMkl3cGM2eGxwMUk&export=download

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/34xD/z9pYY2wAx

Download Russian Version:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/DdGX/UeGERkNfs

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B2pY_13CB4GwejJEWG5SV1ZEWWM&export=download

All credits to Sergei Strelec!

Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 5620 and Disk Director 12.0.3223 (Bootable ISO WinPE 10 x64)

lang FR tank

Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 5620 and Disk Director 12.0.3223 (Bootable ISO WinPE 10 x64)

lang CZ tank cs-CZ

lang FR tank

lang FR tank

lang CZ tank cs-CZ

Sorry, the author just made it English & Russian!

If you want it in your language, use the install version of both programs + necessary addons and you can do it ,-)

Just tried this build with a CD and USB on UEFI and non-UEFI, as well — the results were bullet-proof, as usual. ^_^

Finally, someone who can deeply test the program and give us very useful informations about the real capabilities of this software!

Your tests, explanations and conclusions are always very informative. Thumbs up ,-)

images_2.jpg

CD works perfect and makes backups very fast on SSD , tested ; less then 3 minutes ( System C ;12 GB )

Only problem ; Try&Decide does not restart into Windows,when clicking on "CONTINUE" ( in the T&D-screen ).

It does work well with HDD,not on my system with SSD and UEFI-bios.

Maybe later,after some more updates.........??

Heads up for those who prefer to boot Acronis via USB instead of CD — xBoot works fine with Syslinux bootloader, at default (creation) settings. F3h9xqz.gif

Hi,

For acronis master, how can i really have the boot cd with ability to :

- Universal Restore

- Install the F11 key

I m failing to get this version, everytime i want to install the F11, it gives an error as the files dont exist on CD

Thanks for da help :)

Hi,

- Universal Restore

- Install the F11 key

I m failing to get this version, everytime i want to install the F11, it gives an error as the files dont exist on CD

For this (F11 Key), you need to create bootcd directly from acronis BooTDisk Creator, which save all the required files in CD Bootsector. Can be done easily if you have installed the application in windows, launch the bootdiskcreator from there.

But custom-made (syslinux based) won't give you that facility. I have only seen one guy at ru-board who can manually re-compose disks like original Acronis Bootcd, but yet to figure out how it is done.

Hi,

- Universal Restore

- Install the F11 key

Hello HNB! :)

The Universal Restore is already built into Acronis — no extra effort is required towards that end.

However, the F11 key is not available to users of a BootCD and BootUSB despite the fact that the Startup Manager is present in the BootCD and BootUSB — the F11 key is meant for Users of the Acronis installation.

My personal experience with the F11 key from the Acronis Startup Manager is to stay away from it — as far as possible. :lol:

hmmm,

with acronis i used to install/restore 20 cybercafe pc, then from the cd make the F11 bootable and backup each image on own pc.

then restoring every month each pc is fastest. :P

now addicted with F11 haha

It is quite possible they corrected and developed the F11 key — it's been a really long time since I used it. :dunno:

In fact, my bad experience with F11 forced me to try the BootCD — there has been no turning back from then. ^_^

Archived