O&O Defrag Professional 19.0.87

jalaffa

• Replies 46
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was unaware that masko edited the post with another link that works.

When I clicked the link before it didnt work but now the new link does

I was unaware that masko edited the post with another link that works.

When I clicked the link before it didnt work but now the new link does

This means that you tried the link posted before Yesterday, 09:08 PM. Now I see that it wasn't your fault, so, it's my turn to ask you to take my apologizes.

Thanks for the effort, But the key no longer works.

I have faith, and 17 days left.. :)

It will be done.

Thanks for the effort, But the key no longer works.

I have faith, and 17 days left.. :)

It will be done.

1) Disconnect the internet

2) Register the application

3) When you are asked to register email click "Cancel"

4) Connect to the internet again.

Hi buddies anyone can MP it to me, thank you.

PS: O&O Defrag key

Want know if is much better than dk12?

Cause got officially registered DK12 copy with Sledge method, do I keep DK or change for O&O Defrag 19. As I see nothing's new..

O&O Defrag Professional v19.0.87 Portable Made With Spoon Studio

Note:
1- Use serial that included if needed
2- Enjoy!

32Bit (Size: 26 MB)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/69AIJERA/O_O_Defrag_Professional_v19.0.87_32Bit.zip_links

64Bit (Size: 29.1 MB)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/YHUD0IQN/O_O_Defrag_Professional_v19.0.87_64Bit.zip_links

Want know if is much better than DK12?
Cause got officially registered DK12 copy with Sledge method, do I keep DK or change for O&O Defrag 19. As I see nothing's new....just my point of view!

Waiting..... for suggest!

Thnx

• Use exactly this, what You want or what You like and what You know, how to use;
  • the efficiency of all is close to zero;
  • only is recommended not to use at the same time two different - they use different methods, and then one will work against to other;
  • nothing happens if you use on of them - windows default defrag vs Piriform Defraggler vs IObit Smart Defrag or whatever You desire or like.
  • Is one difference - if You have SSD, it don't need any defraggler. Only needs sometimes something, which is able to optimize (consolidate) free space.

Want know if is much better than DK12?

Cause got officially registered DK12 copy with Sledge method, do I keep DK or change for O&O Defrag 19. As I see nothing's new....just my point of view!

Waiting..... for suggest!

Thnx

O&O Defrag or Diskeeper, both are good.
but IMO, I'd prefer Diskeeper if it officially registered since there is no medicine for Diskeeper except trial reset.

Download PRO RePack by D!akov:
Site: https://userscloud.com
Sharecode: /r8z25f8ar0wt

Features:
  • Type: setup.
  • Languages: Russian | English.
  • Cut: nothing.
  • Activation performed.

Command line:

• Silent installation of the Russian version: / S / R
  • Silent installation of the English version: / S / E
  • It is also possible to select the directory for installation: After all the keys you need to add the / D =% path%

Example: O&O Defrag.exe / S / R / D = C: \ Program

Command line:

• Silent installation of the Russian version: / S / R
  • Silent installation of the English version: / S / E
  • It is also possible to select the directory for installation: After all the keys you need to add the / D =% path%

Example: O&O Defrag.exe / S / R / D = C: \ Program

'If you distribute any codes, please do it without errors !!!!!

but IMO, I'd prefer Diskeeper if it officially registered since there is no medicine for Diskeeper except trial reset.

I Swear that i m officially registered, it works like a Charm Since Months and months without interruption!

i Clicked register it said Okay!

• Use exactly this, what You want or what You like and what You know, how to use;
  • the efficiency of all is close to zero;
  • only is recommended not to use at the same time two different - they use different methods, and then one will work against to other;
  • nothing happens if you use on of them - windows default defrag vs Piriform Defraggler vs IObit Smart Defrag or whatever You desire or like.
  • Is one difference - if You have SSD, it don't need any defraggler. Only needs sometimes something, which is able to optimize (consolidate) free space.

I found the German Technology is much better cause it is Optimized to work even with the Latest Micro$hit OSs.

thank you Kalju for responding me, i suppose you still Stick on PerfectDisk Pro 13, isn't it?

I prefer nether on only I use Defrager programs that dont run as a extra service working my dives all the time and/or require internet and call home

This the correct answer :lol: B)

OO.Defrag.Professional.v19.0.87.x64.REPACK-DVT

Repack notes:

Accidentally packed the wrong crack into our release. Sorry for that. Here is the right one.

Download:

http://www.upload.ee/files/5224987/OO.Defrag.Professional.v19.0.87.x64.REPACK-DVT.7z.html

OO.Defrag.Professional.v19.0.87.German.x64.REPACK-DVT

http://www.upload.ee/files/5225010/OO.Defrag.Professional.v19.0.87.German.x64.REPACK-DVT.7z.html

Not tested

Who's Much better than another O&O Defrag 19 Pro vs. Diskeeper Server 12?

Who's Much better than another O&O Defrag 19 Pro vs. Diskeeper Server 12?

All I know is with a coupon, O&O defrag 19 is 12% of the cost of Diskeeper.

I did run Diskeeper when it was version seven (7) eight ( 8) and nine (9).

Then I went to O&O due to cost and was surprised how good it is.

I still have the Diskeeper version seven (7) disk, Diskeeper sent it to me for free when I mentioned the download was corrupt.

Diskeeper have good customer services I.M.O., O&O also are good, them being German you expect that.

If I could afford to, I would choose Diskeeper as it was top quality when I had it registered.

Archived