Watchdog Anti-Malware product ( A Hitman Pro Like Security Product)

fredlaso

Watchdog Development was established to provide best-of-breed security solutions to the rapidly growing Windows user base. We launched our Anti-Malware product line into a single, small-footprint solution designed to provide comprehensive malware protection to users without slowing down their PCs or networks.

We have years of specialized experience in removing sophisticated threats that have silently embedded themselves on systems that were deemed safe. With millions of users globally, it's the Watchdog product family that includes content filtering and security solutions for computers and network devices, including home routers.

We know that our customers depend on computers and the Internet each day, and so too does our vulnerability to cyber threats. These threats, primarily the work of highly-sophisticated organized crime groups, directly harm millions of Internet users each day and are eroding our trust in the Internet. Every individual or business using the Internet has a role in restoring this trust. The Watchdog family of solutions, provide the tools we all need to stay safe and protected online.

We provide the fastest, most scalable and cost-effective malware solution that complements the Primary Anti-Virus solution on both sides of the cloud. Being an innovator of online security, focused on developing new applicable technologies to fight malware, spam, phishing and other forms of cybercrime, is a role we at Watchdog Development take very serious.
© 2015 WatchDogDevelopment.com, LLC. : http://www.watchdogdevelopment.com/en/home/anti-malwareWatchdog Anti-Malware is a second-layer, second-opinion cloud-based multi-engine malware scanner designed to protect your computer from malware that your primary anti-virus misses. Effective multi-engine malware scanner

It's simply not practical to install dozens of different anti-virus programs on your computer because they'll conflict with each other and slow your system down, but even if you could it would be prohibitively expensive. We've come up with a way to provide you with several anti-virus scanners to catch malware that your primary anti-virus program misses --- all at a fraction of the price. And it is point-and-click easy to use. Watchdog Anti-Malware is designed to neutralize viruses, trojans, rootkits, worms, spyware and adware.
How It Works

Step 1. First you simply start a scan. Step 2. Anti-Malware analyzes your files and when our software finds a suspicious file, it passes the fingerprint to our Cloud Scanning Platform where many different anti-virus engines perform checks. Milliseconds later, our Cloud Scanning Platform marks the file as safe or malicious, or else asks Anti-Malware to upload it for further examination. Step 3. Anti-Malware rapidly sets about removing any confirmed malicious software.
Why cloud-based multi-engine scanning?

In the modern world, multi-layer security is essential to protect your valuable personal information from cyber-criminals. In 2014, more than 317 million new malware threats were released. No single engine can detect all threats, so having only one anti-virus engine is no longer sufficient. Only by using multi-engine scanning technology can you ensure that no threat goes undetected. Thats why Anti-Malware uses many different scanning engines to keep you protected.
Improve your security

Watchdog Anti-Malware uses our Cloud Scanning Platform, a highly optimized cluster of servers running several anti-virus engines with the latest updates. This provides you with the power of multi-engine scanning without any of the downsides such as drains on system resources or conflicts between programs.
Fast scanning and malware removal

Watchdog Anti-Malware is extremely optimized and lightweight. Our software engineers designed it to work out of the box without the need to tinker with confusing settings. Simply start a scan and wait a few minutes while it searches your computer and eliminates threats.
Benefits

Multi-engine scanning.
Removes unwanted apps, toolbars and add-ons.
Very fast scanning.
Very easy to use.
Doesn't slow down your PC.
If you are not completely satisfied that your PC is more secure with Watchdog Anti-Malware installed, please contact us within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
http://www.virustotal.com/en/file/419465.../analysis/SHA256: 41946520e2594fcf704b3ce0f5bf3eb4a52e3e48abba9ccd21ca8b81089dee05
File name: WAMDownloader.exe
Detection ratio: 0 / 56
Analysis date: 2015-09-03 11:49:14 UTC ( 4 hours, 44 minutes ago )
Copyright
Copyright © 2015

Publisher WatchDogDevelopment.com
Product WAMDownloader
Original name WAMDownloader.exe
Internal name WAMDownloader.exe
File version 1.0.0.0
Description WAMDownloader
Comments Watchdog Anti-Malware Downloader
Signature verification Signed file, verified signature
Signing date 7:18 PM 8/18/2015
Signers
[+] WatchDogDevelopment.com
[+] COMODO RSA Code Signing CA
[+] COMODO
Counter signers
[+] Symantec Time Stamping Services Signer - G4
[+] Symantec Time Stamping Services CA - G2
[+] Thawte Timestamping CA VirusTotal metadata
First submission 2015-08-21 23:26:09 UTC ( 1 week, 5 days ago )
Last submission 2015-09-03 11:49:14 UTC ( 4 hours, 44 minutes ago )
File names WAMDownloader.exe
WAMDownloader.exe : http://www.virustotal.com/en/url/1c64d88...441306208/URL: http://www.watchdogdevelopment.com/
Detection ratio: 0 / 63
Analysis date: 2015-09-03 18:50:08 UTC ( 0 minutes ago ) URL Scanner Result
ADMINUSLabs Clean site
AegisLab WebGuard Clean site
AlienVault Clean site
Antiy-AVL Clean site
AutoShun Unrated site
Avira Clean site
Baidu-International Clean site
BitDefender Clean site
Blueliv Clean site
C-SIRT Clean site
CLEAN MX Clean site
CRDF Clean site
Comodo Site Inspector Clean site
CyberCrime Clean site
Dr.Web Clean site
ESET Clean site
Emsisoft Clean site
Fortinet Clean site
FraudSense Clean site
G-Data Clean site
Google Safebrowsing Clean site
K7AntiVirus Clean site
Kaspersky Unrated site
Malc0de Database Clean site
Malekal Clean site
Malware Domain Blocklist Clean site
MalwareDomainList Clean site
MalwarePatrol Clean site
Malwarebytes hpHosts Clean site
Malwared Clean site
Netcraft Unrated site
OpenPhish Clean site
Opera Clean site
PalevoTracker Clean site
ParetoLogic Clean site
PhishLabs Unrated site
Phishtank Clean site
Quttera Clean site
Rising Clean site
SCUMWARE.org Clean site
SecureBrain Clean site
Sophos Unrated site
Spam404 Clean site
SpyEyeTracker Clean site
StopBadware Unrated site
Sucuri SiteCheck Clean site
Tencent Clean site
ThreatHive Clean site
Trustwave Clean site
URLQuery Unrated site
VX Vault Clean site
Web Security Guard Clean site
Websense ThreatSeeker Unrated site
Webutation Clean site
Wepawet Clean site
Yandex Safebrowsing Clean site
ZCloudsec Clean site
ZDB Zeus Clean site
ZeroCERT Clean site
Zerofox Clean site
ZeusTracker Clean site
malwares.com URL checker Clean site

Download here free trial, it will let you activate to a lifetime licence for free.

https://www.watchdogdevelopment.com/en/

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

an awesome copy of ZEMANA anti malware!!!

rk2iDrP.png

NEVA GONNA USE THIS AGAIN

knowledge-Spammer

i get just 15days trial

Download here free trial, it will let you activate to a lifetime licence for free?

All I can say is that I downloaded it this morning, then clicked on the key icon on the top right side and it showed me a licence number. I pressed activate and I got a lifetime licence. I am not here to make any misleading or false posts. It it does not work for others, I have no idea why; then Admin. please delete my post. Than you.

iih1 is correct, when I open the application Eset asks to allow connection the Zemana ltd. So it seems like a copy of Zemana antimalware but not in beta state.

Downloaded copy of both Watchdog and Zemana, shown code worked on both, but ony for a 90 day activation period (where, what is the lifetime code?)

• 2 weeks later...

Two questions:

1. Is it still possible to get a lifetime license? If so, is it necessary to own a google account or can I also join the Google group of them without creating a Google Account? I ask because I don't have one and I can't register without entering a phone number but I don't want to give them mine..

2. Would you recommand this programm? I'm not sure because it semms like a copy of Zemana as metioned by other users here. Can I be sure, that this programm is free from viruses/malware?

Two questions:

1. Is it still possible to get a lifetime license? If so, is it necessary to own a google account or can I also join the Google group of them without creating a Google Account? I ask because I don't have one and I can't register without entering a phone number but I don't want to give them mine..

2. Would you recommand this programm? I'm not sure because it semms like a copy of Zemana as metioned by other users here. Can I be sure, that this programm is free from viruses/malware?

1. Yes it is..I just get it recently, subscibed to zemana's google group then get your lifetime key (thanks to @Iih1) and no I'm afraid you can't join their google group and get the key without having a google account, google account is necessary these days anyway, especially if you have android devices, yes I understand google might have privacy issues, as for me...don't tell google anything you don't want they to know, besides you can't run forever from google anyways.

2. Watchdog? I'm not certain about this, looks like a copy of zemana antimalware but this one looks like not the beta version. If u are unsure about this, then you can grab zemana instead.

Archived