System Info for Windows 10 users

Kalju

Dear Moderators. If this place isn't good, please move it or delete.

• This small tool has been as an independent tool that will help you get information about your system. It based on one function of Yamicsoft Windows 10 manager.
  • It is designed for those, who have not installed Windows 10 Yamicsoft Manager, but are interested about to see own computer data.
  • Tested on Windows 10 Pro x64.
  • Looking forward to your feedback, whether it is running on x86 version.

The reason why I wanted to make this tool, is that Windows 10 does not show openly Product Key. But while the internet is full of scripts, what should show it. Unfortunately, the majority of them shows the wrong product key, and you can not use it, if necessary. This little gadget will show to you the correct one, ie You can see the real activation key, not any nonsense.

The installer I made that it would be easier to install, where you want.
It is advisable to install to
%ProgramFiles(x86)% or %ProgramFiles%
(example: C:\Program Files (86)\Yamicsoft\System Info
It means, to the same place, where are also other programs, but You can select some different location, if You want.

SystemInfo setup
File
: SystemInfo setup.exe
Size: 2.57 MB
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1a435765

www.datafilehost.com/d/1a435765

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I wanted to reply to the topic "Windows 10 Product Key Viewer V1.5.1," but till I wrote, it was already missing . Let this a brief reference here.

Both CoolZoid two scripts gives the correct result, but after all, you can always use the Windows 10 Manager => System Information => Microsoft Product Key.

Or download only this info checker, till now it works :

Downloaded 267 times
File: SystemInfo setup.exe
Size: 2.57 MB
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1a435765

Archived