SpyShelter lifts free Anti-Keylogger 32-bit restriction and integrates encryption driver

212eta

SpyShelter, creators of popular anti-keylogger programs for Windows,

have just released an update that removes the 32-bit limit from the free version of the program

and adds limited keystroke encryption to it on top of that.

The company released SpyShelter Free back in 2010 for 32-bit versions of Windows while the

company's paid products SpyShelter Premium and Firewall supported both 32-bit and 64-bit

versions of the operating system.

This was a severe limitation of the free version of the security program considering that the

release of Windows 7 in 2009 improved the popularity of 64-bit significantly.

Spyshelter Free protects the system against keylogger programs that are designed to capture

what you enter using the keyboard.

In addition to protecting entered text, passwords or credit card numbers for instance,

from being recorded by programs, it is furthermore protecting information that you copy to

the clipboard from programs that may capture those.

SpyShelter lifts free Anti-Keylogger 32-bit restriction and integrates encryption driver (ghacks)

• Replies 3
  • Views 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can one use SpyShelter with other software IE Zemana antilogger and Keyscrambler or should one use the "best"
of the three?
Tried the latest version of SpyShelter but kept getting a "black" screen at boot up.

I have a very good idea why this was happening but would like to get the opinion of fellow nsaners as to which would be the best of the three.

@straycat19.

Many thanks for your comment,it was very kind of you to respond this way.

In case you did not get my question:"It was which of the three would be the best to protcet one-self against keyloggers"

Due to the fact that you were the only one to answer my question I can assume you have none of the three and therefore are quite happy what you have or do not have.

Once again many thanks

Archived