Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 5586

jalaffa

Acronis® Home is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and securely destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With Acronis Home, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements like the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for dynamic disks and Microsoft® Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).

Thanks to Siddharta for the update.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem still not solved, not possible to reboot into Windows ,when choosing for "CONTINUE"-option ( on the blue Try&Decide-screen),

only "DISCARD" takes you back into Windows again !!

I have asked if someone could reboot with "CONTINUE" , still no answer from nobody !!!!

So,I guess its impossible ,at least for SSD with UEFI-bios..........

( would be very nice and usefull, if someone could provide some more feedback/info about this error of T&D.

Some more respons might help us all for solving the problem, thank you all !)

Ok Taker, contacted support many times, no solution ,untill now, yes right; only installed this very big program for the T&D-future !

If you dont use T&D, the boot-cd is all you need.

Used the 2014-version on HDDs, worked 100% ! Now, on a new machine with SSD ,it does not function for 100% anymore,2016-version also nothing.

Im asking myself,what could be the problem coz SSD and UEFI-bios is already a few years on the market,so its nothing new !!

Still no reply from people who managed to reboot with "CONTINUE" in Try-modus............

Activator for Build 5586

Site:http://www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode[?]: /d/03c042f7

Firstly have to uncheck "Use our download manager and get recommended downloads"

Then press button DOWNLOAD

Works Fine ! As said ( on readme ) if you had not success when applying for the 1st.time , reboot PC and try again.

Hi,

Anyone know if the Try & Decide problems are solved in this version ? see first comment Here

It`s all in the changelog; read it--» (frontpage)

blueriver649

Hello Gents,

Can I use Acronis True Image 2016 to back up the OSes that I installed in VMware Workstation, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pete 12

My tuppence worth using Acronis 2016 build 5586 on my Seagate SSHD.

Like you I got a problem using T&D.

After installing softwear...

I clicked on "apply with reboot" everything seemed ok but it went into a loop at the screen "Restarting"

I eventually had to Press the Reboot button on my PC. A blue screen (that you mentioned) came up saying "Discard or Continue" not sure what to do I pressed "Continue".

I expected everything to be discarded but all the Icons and Programmes were still installed.

My way is now to

1... click "Apply changes" if the softwear worked ok in T&D mode, and Reboot later if neccessary.

2... click "Discard" and Re Install the softwear a second time if it worked ok.

Either way you still safely see if Prog and Patches work, although it costs a bit more in time.

BTW

The Acronis 2016 boot disk build 5586 made an Image of 75Gb, onto a Sata drive in 10 minutes flat.

That's top notch in my book. I'm in love with Acronis :love:

Hi, yes , biggest problem is this blue T&D-screen, only possible choise is "DISCARD" ,for restarting in Windows again. Choosing for "CONTINUE" gives you an un-endless reboot with no return into Windows !!

I have a brand new machine with Samsung 250GB SSD, and its not possible to use this T&D if you need to reboot, for some reason, have to wait for update .

Already contacted support, they are investigating etc.etc.,so I guess we need a lot of patience,before this ATIH-problem has been solved......

Archived