What is best free vpn

breachinbleach

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
breachinbleach

Thks for replies I am trying f-secure freedome but not sure if it works with torrents p2p?

I'd recomend PIA but it is not yet fully compatible with windows 10.

Hi @948bennett...

As a matter of interest what PIA Win 10 compatibility issues have you experienced or heard about?

The reason for asking is that for the past month I have 5 workstations running PIA on 10Pro & Enterprise boxes without a glitch. Torrents, IDM, TubeDigger, Cloud Services, Browsing, Streaming BBC Live & IPlayer etc. from the UK to Med. with excellent connection speeds with no probs at all. PC Firewall, Endpoint Security apps, Unified Threat Management network gateway devices likewise.

Been a PIA user for years & highly recommend it, plays nice & works well.

BR

Mike

Why use free ?

Jobe have post one way for have 3months key free of : F-Secure Freedome VPNs very good.

Use fake mail and you have more key.

Torrentfreak has an excellent article they keep updating called Which VPN Services Take Your Anonymity Seriously? (link goes to 2015 edition). I highly recommend it.

Speaking for myself, free may sound tempting, but paid need not be very expensive. A year's paid subscription to privateinternetaccess (PIA) is $40US and they accept just about any payment system you want, including gift cards and bitcoin. It covers up to devices and works with Windows from XP to 8 (as 948bennett said, they don't support 10 yet), OSX 10.4+, iOS, Android, Linux, and 3rd party router firmware like DD-WRT.

I'd recomend PIA but it is not yet fully compatible with windows 10.

Hi @948bennett...

As a matter of interest what PIA Win 10 compatibility issues have you experienced or heard about?

The reason for asking is that for the past month I have 5 workstations running PIA on 10Pro & Enterprise boxes without a glitch. Torrents, IDM, TubeDigger, Cloud Services, Browsing, Streaming BBC Live & IPlayer etc. from the UK to Med. with excellent connection speeds with no probs at all. PC Firewall, Endpoint Security apps, Unified Threat Management network gateway devices likewise.

Been a PIA user for years & highly recommend it, plays nice & works well.

BR

Mike

Hi, the client does work fine with windows 10 but it will not auto start when windows boots up. PIA are aware of the issue and are trying to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

what is a good paid one that you can use and then after few days u can cancel it and u can still use most options but not all? According to the above post, this is possible.

thx

Archived