Norton Internet Security 2010-2015 (create own valid serial)

Jessica

Thanks for all the tips.

For me is also my first Virtual Machine as well as the first generated Norton key.

I used Virtual machine + Windows 7 with the modified CMD Files from iih1

When i use CONVERT.cmd it gives me 0 days, only in safe mode it worked (180 days)

The same as using NTR from BabelPatcher: Apply NTR in Safe Mode ONLY IF you want convert norton to 180 trial day

• Replies 222
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can choose the way, that convenient and the worked one with no hassles

Thanks for all the tips.

For me is also my first Virtual Machine as well as the first generated Norton key.

I used Virtual machine + Windows 7 with the modified CMD Files from iih1

When i use CONVERT.cmd it gives me 0 days, only in safe mode it worked (180 days)

The same as using NTR from BabelPatcher: Apply NTR in Safe Mode ONLY IF you want convert norton to 180 trial day

Windows 7 with the modified CMD Files from iih1

use CONVERT.cmd UP7n6tE.gif

Windows 7 with the modified CMD Files from iih1

use CONVERT.cmd UP7n6tE.gif

Also tried "run as administrator" with the same results (0 days)

Only safe mode gives me 180days.

Thanks for the support Jessica and iih1

I installed NIS 2015, 30 days trial in my Windows 7 Pro and VM10, virtual machine.

Tried to follow the procedure suggested to get my 180 days but ended finally with 0 days after deleting the license.

My question now is, if it says:

"your computer protection has expired:

"subscription status 0 days.

Since my objective is to learn the procedure and get my own 180 days, with owned license,, then:

What options do I have, if any?

Thanks for the help.

I installed NIS 2015, 30 days trial in my Windows 7 Pro and VM10, virtual machine.

Tried to follow the procedure suggested to get my 180 days but ended finally with 0 days after deleting the license.

Since my objective is to learn the procedure and get my own 180 days, with owned license,, then:

Thanks for the help.

Method working only for Norton 2010.

If you used W7/VMware,setting Norton 2010 on W7 and use this method.Use convert.cmd froom iih1.

Thanks for the help.

Method working only for Norton 2010.

If you used W7/VMware,setting Norton 2010 on W7 and use this method.Use convert.cmd froom iih1.

Today I am going to work on your suggestion and see what happen.

Thanks for the help.

This is my experience following the procedure for 2 nd time.

Install NIS2010 without internet connection, but since the NIS2010 subscription has expired could not turn off

1-Automatiic LiveUpdate

2-Product Tamper Protection

Note: Maybe this happened since the first time has no problems and this is the second time I am doing it.

Anyway, run the modified Reset by iih1, since I hace installed Windows 7 Pro in my VMware 10,and get the following:when enter my NIS210 account:

Your subscription has expired

Manage my installing says:

0-3 seats used

and now have 3 icons once I access my NIS2010 account which\ says:

1-Norton Internet Security

Trial expired

serial number

(serial number)

2- Norton Internet Security

Trial

serial number

(serial number)

3-Norton Internet Security

Trial

serial number

(serial number)

Each time I run the reset I get another serial once I signed to me account.

Also the option to remove the license is not available to remove it and use it in another machine or NIS2015..

My question is,

the trial key shown is for how many days?

Can I use it in another NIS2015 even I do not remove it from NIS2010 since the remove option is not available.

Thanks for the help to all.

@viethaipm

I am working on your PM. I think I almost get it. Need to install NIS2015 a in a new machine with the trial key generated to see if I get 180 days.

I will let you know the results tomorrow, since it is a little late for me.

I really appreciate your efford to help me, thanks a lot.

@viethaipm,

Tried to activate NIS2010, so I can disconnect internet and turn off Norton Live update and tamper protection but was unable to do it since it says:

"You have exceeded the installation using the product key below"

Tried the 5 key you sent me PM without success.

I you or other members have an unused key for NIS2010 please PM.

Thanks for the help.

I going to try to get the Norton key with Windows XP as my VMware 10 operating system, since I could not do it with Windows 7 Pro (thanks for the help of viethaipm).

My question:

Please recommend me a link where I can downloaded an ISO file of Windows XP, to installed it as my VMware10 operating system.

Thanks for the help.

I going to try to get the Norton key with Windows XP as my VMware 10 operating system, since I could not do it with Windows 7 Pro (thanks for the help of viethaipm).

My question:

Please recommend me a link where I can downloaded an ISO file of Windows XP, to installed it as my VMware10 operating system.

Thanks for the help.

Check PM!Good luck!!!

My question:

Thanks for the help.

Check PM!Good luck!!!

Please provide another link, tried the ones you provided but cannot connect to them.

Appears to be broken.

Thanks for the help.

My question:

Thanks for the help.

Check PM!Good luck!!!

Please provide another link, tried the ones you provided but cannot connect to them.

Appears to be broken.

Thanks for the help.

Ok,other 5 link for you :D

My question:

Thanks for the help.

Check PM!Good luck!!!

Appears to be broken.

Thanks for the help.

Ok,other 5 link for you :D

viethaipm,

I am in the process of installing Windows XP on my VMware10 machine to later try the procedure to get the key as you sugested.

I will let you know the results.

Thanks for all your help, to you and all nsane members and non nsane members for their help.

viethaipm,

Finally got my first and second key for NIS2015 using NIS2010, VMware10 and WindowsXP.

Thanks for your guidance I finally got the key.

Really appreciate your effort, help and patience.

Until next time, my friend.

PS To Jessica for the script in first post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone explain to me why I'm getting that I can't login to my norton account because there's no internet connection?

I am connected. I don't understand what's going on...

Please help thanks

QK3zgOG.png

trying to get norton av 2010 so that I can download and get trial the same as nis 2010 so that I can modify script and use for NAV 2015-have tried modifing link from previous page for NIS-TW-30-17-6-0-32-EN.exe but cannot get it to work.

can anybody help

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this method valid as today.

Since once I removed the key after been created by Reset and entered it to renew my NIS it says it is not valid.

Please let me know. I only have 5 days to expiration for NIS.

Archived