Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 5518

jalaffa

• Replies 77
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes burned the ISO ( version 19.0.5029 Dutch ) on CD and seems to work flawless !

But ,indeed as dcs18 explained,its all beta,beta etc.

So better use a stable version , Acronis 2014 boot-cd, this one never gave me any troubles and saved my ass many times !!

Making a full OS-backup only takes 3 minutes and setting this backup to the system again ,also 3 minutes.

Can not use 2014-version, coz T&D can not handle SSD , so have to wait for stable 2016-version............

Hi Guys, looking for help here. I D/L below..........................

Acronis WinPE based ISO

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x4parj1yk96acz8

Got the ISO no problem, but getting it to perform as a boot Cd is not working. I know I'm Doing something wrong. :unsure:

I've burnt the Iso to CD using Win 10 then when that failed I used Power ISO, then Ultra ISO and tried to make it a Boot CD.

They basically just burned as Data Files.

Any instruction would be great.

Tnx in advance

Got the ISO no problem, but getting it to perform as a boot Cd is not working. I know I'm Doing something wrong. :unsure:

I've burnt the Iso to CD using Win 10 then when that failed I used Power ISO, then Ultra ISO and tried to make it a Boot CD.

They basically just burned as Data Files.

Any instruction would be great.

Tnx in advance

For writing image files to disc, I have found the best results with ImgBurn. ;)

Hi Pete 12... you said... I Can not use 2014-version, coz T&D can not handle SSD

Acronis T&D 2014 has saved my ass also on a few occasions and your comment caught my eye about the SSD drive.

Where did you get that info? because I have an SSHD drive and Im wondering if there will be issues with it.

Regards

Thanks for the reply DCS18

I'm not sure it's the programme I'm using as the ones I used are top notch with everything else.

I noticed when I extracted the ISO it has a long list of Folder with 2 files on there own "bootmgr & bootmgr.efi"

Also going into the Boot Folder and then EN-GB folder it has a file "bootmgr.exe.mui"

Should I be pointing a programme to one of these files?

Any ideas, I'll try the Image burn later. But I remember using it a while back and didnt like it much.

Yes thanks, it does make it easy.

Noticed it's good for win 7 & 8. Im guessing it's still ok for win 10, have you confirmed that yet?

If you mean Acronis . . . . . . . well for most part, it has been actively developed for the Windows 8.xx series and now for Windows 10 — Windows 7 has not been taken into account by them for quite a while.

No sorry I meant Image burn. Anyway it installed no problem on Win10.

Ive burned the Acronis ISO to CD again, so Im logging off to try it. Will get back with results.

Well DCS18......................... I am flabbergasted and flambobulated :eek: the damn thing worked first time.

I'm so glad it worked because the 2014 version would not pick up my Wacom mouse & Pad (had to add on a USB mouse) and even then there was a terrible mouse lag so bad you thought it had stalled. But this version (2016) runs sweet even with the Wacom mouse.

So to :notworthy: DCS18 and the little old prog called Imageburn, ya dancer :dance2:

Cheers mate

open up your eyes folks, this version is a stable version, not a beta. I am surprised so many ppl could not read.

open up your eyes folks, this version is a stable version, not a beta. I am surprised so many ppl could not read.

Me too — little wonder the damn thing was so functioning so fluidly. :tooth:

Me too — little wonder the damn thing was so functioning so fluidly. :tooth:

dcs18, i am posting some picture please tell me for sure you are not getting these option i.e. sector by sector option.

rufus.jpg

rufus2.jpg

dcs18, see rufus says disk id underlined

IMG_20150821_124348.jpg

IMG_20150821_124621.jpg

you are not getting this option when you are using the new version please reply

Oh yes, I am seeing the "Backup sector-by-sector" option. F3h9xqz.gif

Oh yes, I am seeing the "Backup sector-by-sector" option. F3h9xqz.gif

sorry to say this i did not installed yet i am waiting for sometime may new version is released after i install then i have to go all the way and do the same rotunie again i hate it seriously. i will wait for another one month then i try to install it, because try and decide tempting me to try it which is available in this version. hhhhhaaaaaaa ggrrrrr, stupid bugs :rant: :chair:

The only reason why you should install this big (bloated?) software is the T&D-function , backing-up goes perfect when using the boot-cd.

When trying to install 2014-version,you get; not compatible with SSD.

Acronis-2015 has no T&D at all,so we skipped this version.

Acronis-2016 ; T&D is back again ! So this version is really worth installing if....... its not buggy anymore.

imo its still too buggy and you have to extremely take care,coz it can mess up your system very severely!

Better give it some more time, till its stable enough and you dont have to gamble with your system.....

Two important points to bear in mind:—

1. The ATI 2016 is just a beta, and is not meant for the general public.
  2. Installing Acronis shall certainly cause grief, sooner than later — regardless of whether beta or stable.

Been using Acronis installed for years and years...never had a single problem. It's saved my butt many times. Anyone running a beta should know better. Just sayin...

Just trying this new baby out; seems to work fine,only one big item; you can not restart in try-modus and then choosing for "continue" ,if you do ,you get in an endless reboot-loop; only way to restart in Windows again is by choosing for "discard chances" , so this means; we can not use T&D when a reboot is required!!

Im very dissapointed untill now, lets hope a solution will arrive with next update.........

Installed this program on HDD with OS on it, no problems, just works OK!

When installed on SSD with OS on it, we can not reboot in Try-modus anymore, only" discard chances "takes you back to Windows again !!

Someone knows more, or encountered the same problems,please, let me know............

A new update is out: Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 5576 Multilingual

Download Trial:

http://dl.acronis.com/s/AcronisTrueImage2016_5576.exe

Download BootCD:
http://dl.acronis.com/s/AcronisTrueImage2016_5576.iso

Universal Restore:

http://dl.acronis.com/s/AcronisTrueImage2016_UR_en-US.msi

Download Addons:

http://dl.acronis.com/s/AcronisTrueImage2016_addons.exe

Activation methods are still working i suppose!

Problem still exists with T&D............!

This software does not like SSD with OS on it and modern UEFI-Bios...........

If you really want to use this stuff you have to buy a HDD. Its the price you have to pay for speed !!

search module is not so efficient! i already did a search on all sections of the forum and that page never show up!

654687984.png

Archived