november_ra1n
39 minutes ago, damianar1984 said:

Hello,

i just updated my windows with the Creator Fall Update and now it shows to me that my office 2016 ProPlus Retail needs to be activated again.

I used before the update the MSact Plus to generate the MS-Activaton ID and i saved it. When i am now try to restore it, it says that the code was blocked but after that message i get the "Activation successfull" message. Afterall outlook still says it is not activated.

What can I do?

Regards

Activate again using valid key posted related topic there -->

• Replies 260
  • Views 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, damianar1984 said:

Hello,

i just updated my windows with the Creator Fall Update and now it shows to me that my office 2016 ProPlus Retail needs to be activated again.

I used before the update the MSact Plus to generate the MS-Activaton ID and i saved it. When i am now try to restore it, it says that the code was blocked but after that message i get the "Activation successfull" message. Afterall outlook still says it is not activated.

What can I do?

Regards

Unbenannt.JPG

When you upgrade from phone activation, it's quite likely that the activation will gone once the upgrade is done.

Next time i suggest to backup the activation with the tools that are available on first page of this topic. Do the backup with more that one tool, this way you will be sure to restore the activation if the first tool does not work.

MsACt Plus allows to backup the activation as well so i'm surprised the restoration didn't work well after the upgrade or maybe you didn't restore in the right way using the tool.

To be able to restore the activation using MsAct Plus, you have to enter the key you used to activate your office 2016 before you do the upgrade, then tick "office 2016" then click on "install the key", then you have to click on the load button which is next the save button then you choose the backup office file then click on "apply code" and normally you will get the activation back after that.

if it does not work, you will have to use another office 2016 pro plus retail key and proceed to phone activation. You will find the key on front page of office 2016 activation topic.

Once the activation is done, backup your activation this time with the tools that are available here as i told you above and you will be good.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/8/2016 at 10:28 AM, november_ra1n said:

Dism++ Portable (x64-x86)

MwPuNO9.png

Another Portable Simple Tool Backup & Restore Activation

Utilities --> Toolkit

You can download latest version from Official Page:

https://www.chuyu.me/

I have not found any ACTIVATION BACK option as shown in the screenshot.

Windows.png

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, R_xuan said:

Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1

RHTBY

019694 302695 717163 981972 727891 848120 854814 764414 919685

Next time request activation in the thread corresponding to the system to activate (Win7 in your case) --> Here

Check your Pm and backup your activation.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Windows 10 Pro Digital Entitlement Keys

Win 8.1 Pro/Enterprise Phone Activation Fresh Keys
Worth to try Win 10 Pro Digital Activation:

Product Key(s)-------------------Remaining Activation Counts 

2CRMG-2N36G-47BY2-XJB39-XKWK3
386WT-YNX2J-6YTVW-BD2HB-HT8K3 
NTQ99-TJD7V-DVMBR-M9KP9-YDVQQ
CN496-PT39P-RVKG9-VW7M7-94Q3Q
J4GXG-8RN8X-3K4HK-9GRWQ-C36VD    
KBN88-BYDXD-X6HQ7-3KHFC-W2M93    
-------------------------------------------------
Win 8 Pro/Enterprise Phone Activation Fresh Key:

33YB9-QNY3D-W9PPD-R72XB-B4DHC   497 (ONLINE ACTIVATION)
R2NB7-QGGHJ-9MVMP-T86Q8-2GV3P   494 (ONLINE ACTIVATION)
NKHV8-R879P-P6HGV-86V3Y-BBFDP   477 (ONLINE ACTIVATION)
VDGKG-N3B97-CC73Q-9H9FQ-Y4DHC    
NGXJ7-RWTT3-RYGP4-KTXTD-M7RDP    
BHM36-NC98B-C6BC6-PMHTC-V8MQP
-------------------------------------------------
Win 7 Pro/Enterprise Phone Activation Fresh Keys

GCDJV-TBDCC-RPBD8-6HMGW-9MP9G
8W6QW-G62JY-DYPQ9-V8GPQ-VV9TC 
4FHTR-7D7K6-JDVRW-KPW2W-JYK8B
FHTV7-GGD8H-7BVKD-8RMHQ-X27BG    
GWWYD-C2XCH-MCV9V-DDD82-8M9DT    
MTYRG-BJ8XQ-8827Q-893PW-KW226    
YTHMV-QWRBC-4VXT8-T9W7G-7BVQX
GWMHV-HTPQC-6J46R-RQ28R-X43WG
GW4CY-TG2VD-BVVMP-P7XQH-Y232J 
H6WR7-CYQRR-6BD3D-9MGXM-72K8V
HTWGD-DTHVJ-PF9F3-6HB94-XK9D3
GPGPM-RTHDG-VKJYX-QCTFJ-J4WM6
H2TPD-FR9JD-R2889-2KQYW-V6BM4
GBJD8-4VYXW-FTXJH-JD8M7-9DGY7
HV34G-KGY3V-GKVGQ-BFMYR-TC8WW
MFHKN-XB38D-BJX3C-WJDT6-8TV3P
6F2GV-K67X6-84CBV-VPTVD-DQXYK

Win 7 Pro OEM:COA Phone Activation Fresh Keys
YQT47-4FH2R-T3HQH-XJ7TR-H83B2

update release Posted on: 09/07/17 , credits @november_ra1n

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have a question, I have received office 365 through my university's program and I still have it under my university's email even though the email got deactivated since I graduated. I want to perform a clean format on my PC is there a way to keep office 365 after this or am I going to lose it? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)!

does this tool save and restore my windows 10 OEM activation if I will change motherboard with CPU and reinstall windows?

13 minutes ago, mazzyy said:

does this tool save and restore my windows 10 OEM activation if I will change motherboard with CPU and reinstall windows?

Most likely not because activation is tied with the motherboard. Personally, I haven't checked.

• 2 months later...

Hi

Anybody know a workaround for this please ?

last year I originally had installed W10 home and office 2016 proplus VL Mak

and made a backup ok using both MSactbackup & OPA

Now later down the line thought I would try  out W10 2016 LTSB  completed new install and

also backed up ok after activation with MSact backup

My issue is I now cannot restore just the office 2016 without it overwriting my W10 2016 LTSB activation with the older  activation of W10 home.

Is there anyway I can just restore just the office without it wanting to restore windows using my original backup ?

many thanks

:)

26 minutes ago, rorymi6 said:

Hi

Anybody know a workaround for this please ?

last year I originally had installed W10 home and office 2016 proplus VL Mak

and made a backup ok using both MSactbackup & OPA

Now later down the line thought I would try  out W10 2016 LTSB  completed new install and

also backed up ok after activation with MSact backup

My issue is I now cannot restore just the office 2016 without it overwriting my W10 2016 LTSB activation with the older  activation of W10 home.

Is there anyway I can just restore just the office without it wanting to restore windows using my original backup ?

many thanks

:)

unfortunately, i don't see any workaround to your problem because office activation backup is linked to your win10 home activation backup so everytime you try to restore office activation on 2016 LTSB version it overwrites LTSB with the older win10 home activation backup as you noticed by yourself, you should have installed office with LTSB version and backup both activation and you wouldn't have had this problem so i don't think this issue can be fixed unless someone has something else to offer.

So for now , you have 2 choices, either you activate again your office with your already activated LTSB version or you restore your office activation successfully and activate again your LTSB version.

[ask]

I'm using MSActBackUp Portable from Ratiborus version 1.2.3 and 1.2.0 but none of these can't back-up my new activation of Windows 10 and Office 2016.

Condition : i have click the "refresh" button, but none of Microsoft Product appear in these interface.

What should i do to Back-up my activation..?

Thanks in advance

user@nsaneforums
1 hour ago, onlygreen said:

[ask]

I'm using MSActBackUp Portable from Ratiborus version 1.2.3 and 1.2.0 but none of these can't back-up my new activation of Windows 10 and Office 2016.

Condition : i have click the "refresh" button, but none of Microsoft Product appear in these interface.

What should i do to Back-up my activation..?

Thanks in advance

read 

Troubleshooting (1) for grey out Save Activation Button:
Troubleshooting (2) for grey out Save Activation Button [None of the Activation Product Key Appears]:

On 1/25/2018 at 3:10 PM, user@nsaneforums said:

read 

Troubleshooting (1) for grey out Save Activation Button:
Troubleshooting (2) for grey out Save Activation Button [None of the Activation Product Key Appears]:

i have tried that troubleshooting (2). But still can't appear both Windows 10 and Office 2016 product.

this windows is fresh installed, and none antivirus is installed. and i have tried to stop Turn Off Real Time Protection on Windows Defender Security Center

need more help, bro..

49 minutes ago, onlygreen said:

i have tried that troubleshooting (2). But still can't appear both Windows 10 and Office 2016 product.

this windows is fresh installed, and none antivirus is installed. and i have tried to stop Turn Off Real Time Protection on Windows Defender Security Center

need more help, bro..

Use MsAct PlusBackup v.1.1.0 and see if you're having the same problem. i remember once having this problem and running another version of the tool fixed this issue.

if you still have the problem, use Opabackup to backup activation and you can use another tool that also does the job, it's called Advanced Tokens Manager v3.5 RC 5.

I suggest to do the backup with more than one tool in case the restoration with one of the tools fails.

you can download these tools from here

1 hour ago, SNA said:

HI..

I have the same problem and will not be saved ..

Backup key.jpg

it's a mak key so you have to enter manually the key so replace the xxxx by the enterprise key then click on ok.

22 hours ago, mehdibleu said:

it's a mak key so you have to enter manually the key so replace the xxxx by the enterprise key then click on ok.

OK

Tanks ..

2018-01-29_004804.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I manually backed up the activation of both Windows 10 Pro and Office 2016 Pro Plus onto a USB flash drive. Both products had been activated with VL MAK keys.

However, when I tried to restore the activation onto a reformatted hard disk drive, only Office 2016 Pro Plus could not be reactivated.

What has gone wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone knows how to backup Office 2016 & Windows 10?

I've tried to download MSActBackUpPortable but all links are removed.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, persmash said:

Does anyone knows how to backup Office 2016 & Windows 10?

I've tried to download MSActBackUpPortable but all links are removed.

Thanks.

https://t.co/PYs25yukM6 (credit to @november_ra1n)

regards

Archived