View processes that use my internet

asf

hi

i wold like to see what and how much is using my internet is there any program for that (i want to see whats using my internet, and how much internet it's using)

thanks in advance

• Replies 9
  • Views 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks but this is too see how much in total i use what i want is to see which programs use how much like chrome uses right now 1.5 mb and windows update uses ??? etc.

what i want it is because i have a limited bandwidth and i want to see why suddenly my internet gets sucked up

thanks

Check NetBalancer https://netbalancer.com/

thanks

how do i use it to see whats and how much is using my internet?

processes.png

thanks

does this also show me how much is being used now

and also does it show everything that uses the internet like even Microsoft services?

thanks again

what i want it is because i have a limited bandwidth and i want to see why suddenly my internet gets sucked up

thanks

You need a tightly-configured firewall. 8)

thanks

You need a tightly-configured firewall. 8)

how is that possible?

thanks

You need a tightly-configured firewall. cool1.gif
how is that possible?

My suggestion would be to employ a deny (forbid/block) all based, firewall policy — then, start whitelisting only the very bare essentials . . . . . . . . . the apps. & programs which undeniably need to be net-connected (do this one-by-one.) B)

If you want to get into programmatic and technical details, feel welcome to post your queries at this thread — someone or the other might assist you. :)

Archived