Liking Windows 10 so far? Here’s how to make it even better

Batu69

Windows 10 is great; if you’re on a Windows 7 or 8 PC, there’s virtually no reason not to upgrade.

That said, there are so many new features and settings that sorting through them all can become overwhelming, and you could be missing out on making the most of your Windows 10 experience.

Don’t worry though; TNW’s got your back. We’ve been running the OS since the original Insider builds, so here are some of our top tips to get the most out of Microsoft’s latest:

Make the Start Menu as big as you Want

• Replies 2
  • Views 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ballistic Gelatin

Windows 10 is great; if you’re on a Windows 7 or 8 PC, there’s virtually no reason not to upgrade.

Oh, there are plenty of reasons NOT to upgrade.

One is that the OS was rushed to RTM by Microsoft and, for all practical purposes, is still in late beta. I have no intention of joining the early "bleeding edge" adopters.

I'm more than happy to wait until next year to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro. And I know I have plenty of company.

The most compelling reason for updating is learning one's way around so can become early xspurt to support, retain, & obtain new skills & therefore clients. That's why I went ahead and updated one rig right away.

Archived