Windows Can't Activate. Try Again Later.

Knightmare

I keep getting this message whenever I try to activate Windows 10. The activation screen also tells me to connect to the internet, but I'm already connected. Is this normal or should I be activated?

14s020R.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you want to activate it?

If you upgrade from the previously activated version, then you do not need to do anything other

than to log in with the Microsoft account data and all is automatically activated.

Of course, if you have not entered any other registration key during installation.
If so, before you enter the correct key.

I had the same problem with the same error message.

It will not activate if you are trying to upgrade a version of windows that is installed with a VL key. I had to change my key to a non volume key and then ran the upgrade again and it activated fine.

Run the magicjellybean key finder and find which key yoyr windows is installed with.

How do you want to activate it?

If you upgrade from the previously activated version, then you do not need to do anything other

than to log in with the Microsoft account data and all is automatically activated.

Of course, if you have not entered any other registration key during installation.

If so, before you enter the correct key.

I was using Daz Loader on Windows 7 before I upgraded to Windows 10.

I had the same problem with the same error message.

It will not activate if you are trying to upgrade a version of windows that is installed with a VL key. I had to change my key to a non volume key and then ran the upgrade again and it activated fine.

Run the magicjellybean key finder and find which key yoyr windows is installed with.

How do I get a new key?

Do not want to believe it, that helps.
I'm not going to re-weave all of this, which has been discussed here for several months.
Read what has been written. There are already about a thousand posts and how to update and how to activate them.

just keep hitting that activation button, many people having the same problem.

My finger is getting tired. :tooth:

Error code: 0xC004F012

Still not activated

You might stay to wait indefinitely, if you said that, "I was using Daz Loader on Windows 7 before I upgraded to Windows 10."...

Interestingly, what are you waiting for? If you were till now a pirate, you have to stay to the pirate status or buy a genuine copy of Windows 10th.

Or expects that a miracle will happen, and suddenly starts semolina from heaven port?

Automatically can be activated only genuine retail copies. (If have OEM I don't remember).

Still not activated

You might stay to wait indefinitely, if you said that, "I was using Daz Loader on Windows 7 before I upgraded to Windows 10."...

Interestingly, what are you waiting for? If you were till now a pirate, you have to stay to the pirate status or buy a genuine copy of Windows 10th.

Or expects that a miracle will happen, and suddenly starts semolina from heaven port?

Automatically can be activated only genuine retail copies. (If have OEM I don't remember).

According to MDL forums, the Windows 10 should activate with the loader being used on Windows 7.

I just did a clean install and will reinstall all my programs. Although I am having trouble with getting my monitor to sleep. The display will go off briefly, then turn back on immediately.

I just did a clean install and will reinstall all my programs. Although I am having trouble with getting my monitor to sleep. The display will go off briefly, then turn back on immediately.

You need to look for a home-helper, it seems, that you have only the problems.

You need to look for a home-helper, it seems, that you have only the problems.

I think you might be right. I did manage to figure out that it is my x-box controller that is causing the issue.

Archived