Bin Laden Family Members Killed In Plane Crash

The Owl

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama had the health director who released his long form birth certificate killed in an unexplained plane crash in Hawaii. Of course, she was the only person on the plane who died. :wtf:

I would have broke the pilot controls and jumped out with a parachute and watch that sweet karma as it crashed into a mountain.

Bad Karma is a BITCH :rolleyes: :lol:

Obama had the health director who released his long form birth certificate killed in an unexplained plane crash in Hawaii. Of course, she was the only person on the plane who died. :wtf:

you are total loser... and and somewhat daft on top of it

My comment to that very stupid remark is PROVE IT.

My comment to that very stupid remark is PROVE IT.

the really sad thing is he actually thinks it is 110% factual and will be voting for trump.... and his proof will be on the same web page that will show us all the moon landings were done on a hidden sound stage in a NASA back room

wat if there was a secret plan to crash it ^_^ :cheers:

Yes so a engine failed and someone died EOS NO CONSPIRACY where is the proof that Obama is involved? NONE.

Oh and FYI My Birthday is the 20th of July so guess what I was doing on my 20th Birthday watching man land on the moon.

wat if there was a secret plan to crash it ^_^ :cheers:

what if the moon is made of green cheese?

Quite honestly what if's are a complete waste of time if you have PROOF of something I may listen but to "day dreams about conspiracy's" NO THANKS, I have been around far to long to listen to tripe.

Archived