[Help] Can't install .NET framework 3.5 on Windows 10 RTM

ns870152

Hi nsaner

I installed the .net framework 3.5 on windows 10 RTM but got this error code 0x800f0922.

I tried all the methods I can find on google but I still cannot solve the problem.

Please help me, thanks.

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donkey-girl

Go to setting add/remove program and there you can add feature net 3.5 but on my win 10 it was added from the fressh install

Go to setting add/remove program and there you can add feature net 3.5 but on my win 10 it was added from the fressh install

I've tried but not solved

Got the same error code

1. Do not engage in a forced assault, but try to find a reason, why you can not.
  2. In normal circumstances, there is no obstacles and You never have to do this manually.
  3. If any program needs it, it will be downloaded and installed automatically.

For example - CCEnhancer-4.3.exe needs it:

What method did you use — in-place, reserved, online upgrade . . . . . . . . . or, a full, clean, offline, ISO installation?

What method did you use — in-place, reserved, online upgrade . . . . . . . . . or, a full, clean, offline, ISO installation?

After clean install Windows 10, I used all methods above but not working :(

You should try disabling all you security features like antivirus, firewall etc. before installing .NET 3.5.

Try updating your windows hotfixes before installing .NET 3.5.

Try installing using powershell after ps prompt

Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName 'NetFx3' -Source 'x:\sources\sxs'

where x is your setup drive

I will update mine soon here>>

Thank you BALTAGY, I use v1.0 For Windows 10 RTM (x32 & x64) (Size: 107 MB) Made By BALTAGY and the problem is solved

Archived