Dilemma

The Owl

A young couple, engaged but not yet married, are killed when their car is hit by a bus.

When they arrive in Heaven, they discover that since they are not yet married, they are to be split up. Horrified, they beg to be married by a Catholic priest.

The angel tells them, "Wait here, I'll be back as soon as I can."

Several days go by, and finally the angel returns to the couple.

"I have some good news," he tells them, "After a long search, I finally found a Catholic priest here in Heaven. He will marry you immediately, and the two of you can stay together."

With a slight hesitation, the man asked the angel, "What if we decide we are incompatible, and want a divorce?"

Upon hearing those words, the normally cool and calm angel flew into a fit of rage. He tossed his clipboard to the ground and stamped on it several times.

"What's the matter?" asked the woman.

The angel explained, "It took me nearly a WEEK to find a Catholic priest up here. Where the hell do you think I am going to find a lawyer!"

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very funny. Keep them coming.

Will do but I am trying to be a little selective in the ones I post here as it seems some "Topics" as a joke are unacceptable and I get complaints and topics either shut down (closed) or even removed

Very funny. Keep them coming.

Will do but I am trying to be a little selective in the ones I post here as it seems some "Topics" as a joke are unacceptable and I get complaints and topics either shut down (closed) or even removed

here is the rule of thumb i handed to my brother for his daughters wedding for just where the offensive line is drawn...if you cannot tell a particular joke or story at a wedding in front of priest, a nun a 90 year old straight laced spinster and 4 year old child because you will either offend or get punched in the face... well you just crossed the line... problem was... one person was offended at the wedding and two people including his daughter wanted to punch him in the face... moral here...some people just do not know there are lines that cannot be crossed are because they change form venue to venue...i thought almost all of your jokes that were deleted were ok or at least borderline ok...but i did miss a few and did not get to see some others that were deleted....don't be afraid to keep posting them

pity someone around here doesn't do as this other site I Visit did the picture large enough to be read

Image1_zpsr4skr2rm.jpg

Archived