Tweak-10 Review - Unlock the Full Potential of Windows 10

Batu69

In case you haven't heard the latest news, Windows 10 has just been released today, which means no more beta testing for users who couldn't hold their excitement any longer. You can easily download, install and use Windows 10 right now.

Generally speaking, it's advisable to keep a system optimization and maintenance tool around, regardless of the Windows version you're using, since we all know how slow, glitchy and unstable it can become, especially if you're a hardcore PC user who likes to experiment with all kinds of software.

Last year we reviewed Tweak-7 for Windows 7 and Tweak-8 for Windows 8/8.1. They turned out to be pretty reliable apps with an almost identical set of features dedicated to keeping the OS in shape. Now it's time for Tweak-10 for Windows 10. It preserves most of its predecessor's modules and adds new ones tailor-made for the new operating system.

Licence type, installation, and interface

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trial edition can be tested for 14 days.

Several features are restricted during this time, such as registry and system cleaning, or automatic optimization.

Once this period of time expires, you can either uninstall the tool or purchase the full package for $24.21 / €19.95.

However, you can temporarily buy it from Softpedia with a 15% discount, for a total of $20.58 / €16.96 (excluding VAT).

Any interest in this..., not for me.

I thought windows 8 was good, 10 was even better, it identified all my hardware and installed the latest drivers while installing windows not after which is amazing, so much time saved setting up the system

• 2 weeks later...

Archived