WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DONATED MONEY FOR NSANE?

psyko666

Well... I'm fed up with the server problems so i decided to post a new Topic on nsane, I like to hear from Shought or Lite what happened to the donated money??

I thought it was used for a new fast server but what the situation at the moment is, it isn't good for us members!

Why is the donated money NOT used for a fast new server and why isn't there some feedback on what Lite or Shought did, what server/provider etc?

I can not even post a damn comment.. it keeps hanging there!!

I'm very unsatisfied at the moment, the server problems are now higher then before the donations!

• Replies 49
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

You are not walking alone forum is slowly but surely dying --- few days ago one staff PM me and telling me admin needs more money.

Well after they collect donation money there is no single improvement and why should trust and pay again beside forums gets some additional money from the corrupt banner. I have been telling right from the beginning when i register here there is no sufficient admin here it looks like forum runs itself without any server and maintenance support from anyone. I have raise few topic about it in the past all i get excuse and blame my internet connection and those topic has been deleted cause they don't want anyone telling the reality, nothing has has been improved since then.

Anyone wishing to donate again i simply advice big no cause those money will be wast for something as it was in the past.

Yes, I would like to know what actions Lite or Shought did to upgrade to a new faster server with the donated money... I love to browse nsane but the last weeks it's just an awefull experience!

november_ra1n

Yes, I would like to know what actions Lite or Shought did to upgrade to a new faster server with the donated money... I love to browse nsane but the last weeks it's just an awefull experience!

Well they will probably tell you some nice stories with hint of excuse in it and ask more money to donate that is all you are going to get just wait and see....

And soon they probably delete this topic as they get upset to listen to the truth.

If they delete this Topic I'm off to MDL.. <_<

Edit: Don't get me wrong.. I LOVE nsane but I'm getting crazy about the lag all the time, it isn't possible to even post a comment some times! :(

I do not donate to new server and new forum and fort page software

I do not have lot of money and a do not have paypal account

and I hope my uploads and post help another users on nsaneforums

try this test of load nsaneforums and frotpage domain http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/

my results

speed_test_page_1.jpg

speed_test_page_2.jpg

I do not have problem post or load nsaneforums and load frontpage

Great start. F3h9xqz.gif

Poor follow-through — I am damn sure your prayer shall be duly answered, with glee. RL8WwPy.gif

This site is too well established for the staff to care whether you stay or leave — same policy (attitude) applies to everyone else (including me.) Personally, I just went ahead and built my own site instead of nurturing grandiose delusions of being indispensable.

master yoda

People,

Your question is right but stupid in the same time: shought is living in The Nederland and in Amsterdam there is The Red Light District . :showoff:

master yoda

Great start. F3h9xqz.gif

Poor follow-through — I am damn sure your prayer shall be duly answered, with glee. RL8WwPy.gif

This site is too well established for the staff to care whether you stay or leave — same policy (attitude) applies to everyone else (including me.) Personally, I just went ahead and built my own site instead of nurturing grandiose delusions of being indispensable.

dcs, please check Pm ( not here )

You are not walking alone forum is slowly but surely dying --- few days ago one staff PM me and telling me admin needs more money.

You misunderstood that PM it seems :) PM sent:

p4P5wew.png

november_ra1n

You misunderstood that PM it seems :) PM sent:

Well i misunderstand this still does not change the trouble of poor server and it is not new issue that has been like this on and off at least 2 years however we are end of july aren't we?

The end of the day you are not the one i can blame.

Please fix this forum. Memory? im sorry but memory wouldn't cause the server to go down when it did i dont know how many times memory would bottleneck its fast performance. I would donate but I have donated to a forum before and the admins pocketed the donation money sorry if I donate I need proof that it is being used for the forums and website server's..

Isn't the guy with dictator pic the admin of this website? cuz he was the one who sent me a welcome message when i first signed up for this website forum.
I9RnnKw.png

Kinda off topic here ... not about where the $$ went but it does have to do with members donating to nsane. Anyways I was searching TPB for Photoshop and to my amazement I seen this: https://thepiratebay.gd/torrent/9500830/Adobe_Photoshop_CC_v14.2_Lite_Portable_%28PAF%29

read the comment 4th from bottom. It says this:

trusted.png XxFukenGruvenxX at 2014-02-14 04:30 CET:

FYI:
Stay away from NsaneForums.. they are snitches.. they will leak your IP to law enforcements.. DO NOT DONATE ! that's how they can get your info.. if you do... use fake information.

the admin "Lite", "dMog", and "Turk" are all snitches..

:think:

about donating - the largest donator of all time to this site is probably me, we do this for fun (not for profit - heaven forbid)

Kinda off topic here ... not about where the $$ went but it does have to do with members donating to nsane. Anyways I was searching TPB for Photoshop and to my amazement I seen this: https://thepiratebay.gd/torrent/9500830/Adobe_Photoshop_CC_v14.2_Lite_Portable_%28PAF%29

read the comment 4th from bottom. It says this:

trusted.png XxFukenGruvenxX at 2014-02-14 04:30 CET:

FYI:

Stay away from NsaneForums.. they are snitches.. they will leak your IP to law enforcements.. DO NOT DONATE ! that's how they can get your info.. if you do... use fake information.

the admin "Lite", "dMog", and "Turk" are all snitches..

:think:

That was Fuken Gruvenanother valuable resource for this (any) site, who quit nSane after a tiff with the staff (not sure about the details.) ;)

Another example was Laryy — I hate to see the site lose such type of folks (anyone who is under the mistaken impression that their donations are the ultimate contribution, think again — there are others who make contributions in ways that are far more difficult and precious (those efforts cannot be purchased.)

Don't agree with me — well, let's see you attracting the crowds and then keeping them enthralled and captivated.

master yoda

They removed the sidebar now. Maybe could be the right solution for the moment, and yes an admin can do whatever he wants, but the question is : Where is the respect for members to explain where the money have gone and most important, which solutions will have been taken to improve the forum.

They removed the sidebar now. Maybe could be the right solution for the moment, and yes an admin can do whatever he wants, but the question is : Where is the respect for members to explain where the money have gone and most important, which solutions will have been taken to improve the forum.

It's about going into server mode "safe mode" to release this heavy server load only.

I donated as a guest when nsane was having its "donation drive". I do remember reading that the donation $$$ was "technically" for downloading someones artwork to use as a sig; and that if and only if enough $$ was raised would it go towards a new server. Am I not right about this point? I dont think nsane met its goal. I became a member shortly after and didnt have any problems with the server till recently. I do remember someone here saying that nsane was now hosted in Australia? Anyways I enjoy the site but like most members I do not like waiting!

The money is safely stored and only used for these websites.

I haven't had time to setup a new server yet, but as jalaffa already indicated I will probably have time in the next few days.

We did not reach our goal indeed, so we might need to call for donations again some time in the future because the ad income is terrible...

i agree, we do need a faster server or a new hoster but it all comes down to cost, if people stop blocking ads on the site then we could get a new server or a faster provider. but as the members have said i do agree that when a site is slow we just switch to another site.

master yoda

i agree, we do need a faster server or a new hoster but it all comes down to cost, if people stop blocking ads on the site then we could get a new server or a faster provider. but as the members have said i do agree that when a site is slow we just switch to another site.

There is a hook which not allow access to the forums until that member has disabled his adblock protection.

Archived