Win 8.1 with latest update image

Thermaltake

Thermaltake

I need small help if someone know, where I can get image file of win 8.1 x64 vl with latest updates integrated or at least from last month or something or maybe there is msdn original with latest updates.

I found that Windows 8 1 Pro VL X64 Update 3 Multi-12 July 2015 by Generation 2 on torrent but they got problem before showing welcome screen is black for like 8 seconds, and when I install my other windows 8.1 vl x64 without any updates by USB stick or DVD doesn't matter it enters instantly after windows logo loading screen.

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thermaltake

msdn original with latest updates.

I don't collect or interested any modified Windows i only post Original MSDN Edition and latest links is there ----- Windows 8.1 & Server 2012 R2 with Update MSDN -Magnet MULTI

Original are good too as long as they got as latest updates as possible to save me up to 3 hours of downloading updates.

I saw that topic but those are updates from 2014 or I missed something...

november_ra1n

Original are good too as long as they got as latest updates as possible to save me up to 3 hours of downloading updates.

This is the latest MSD Edition from November 2014.

Thermaltake

This is the latest MSD Edition from November 2014.

Oh okay, thank you :)

I need small help if someone know, where I can get image file of win 8.1 x64 vl with latest updates integrated or at least from last month or something or maybe there is msdn original with latest updates.

I found that Windows 8 1 Pro VL X64 Update 3 Multi-12 July 2015 by Generation 2 on torrent but they got problem before showing welcome screen is black for like 8 seconds, and when I install my other windows 8.1 vl x64 without any updates by USB stick or DVD doesn't matter it enters instantly after windows logo loading screen.

he's a trusted guy aka MURPHY78

he uploaded it last week

Windows 8.1 5in1 x64 en-US Jul2015 murphy78

Windows 8.1 5in1 x86 en-US Jul2015 murphy78

use anyone based o ur choice and its updatd to till JULY2015

regards

some of these images with updates also include 3rd party apps and pre-activation, adding bloatware to the size of the image. what you want is a genuine untouched msdn image with zero modifications made to the iso.

Thermaltake

I gave up searching for it, I found a way to slipstream all updates into image and now I got all latest updates :)

I don't get it. There's only one way to get guaranteed official, clean windows instalation image. That is direct from Microsoft. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/create-reset-refresh-media, to be precise. And best of all, it's free, it's updated, it is available in all flavors, no registration or license key needed. Even can write it to USB stick/DVD right from that page.

Archived