UnHackMe 7.77 Free License

Freddyfre

Interested users just need to download the giveaway package from this link, and visit the promo page (page in Russian, use a translator if needed ) to find the free serial key (it is the same for all). You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this software any good and if you are not impressed with it and do a unistallation will there be anything left as is/was the case with SpyHunter 4

Struggled for days to rid myself of SpyHunter4 because at bootup I always got an "Enigma Software Group,LLC/Custom Removal in action/Process finished" message.

Then at the very end I found a folder "sh4native" deleted this and changed something in the Registry "autocheck autochk*" and the problem never stuck it's "ugly head out again"

UnHackMe seems to be a similar program,correct me if I am wrong.

Would appreciate if any fellow nsaner could enlighten me.

Hi all nsaners

Regarding my previous question,how does this software compare to Hitman Pro?

UnHackMe - the most effective killer against any malicious programs on the computer system and prevent unauthorized access to steal personal information and important data of the user. This application also supports clean and backup system files and quickly restore them in case of virus attack.
UnHackMe originally created as an anti-rootkit program, but now it is a tool to eliminate all types of malware, such as Google search redirects, Trojans, Backdoor, viruses, worms, adware, spyware, keylogger spyware and unwanted programs.
The main features of UnHackMe:
- Detects and removes malicious software on the system
- Protection against unauthorized access to steal data
- Provides multiple computer scan mode
- Schedule to protect continuous scanning
- Can be enabled from a CD or flash drive
- Compatible with Windows 10

Download UnHackMe 7.77:

http://www.greatis.com/unhackme.zip

License code: U777-GOTD-SA89-JL22

• 2 weeks later...
UnHackMe - the most effective killer against any malicious programs on the computer system and prevent unauthorized access to steal personal information and important data of the user. This application also supports clean and backup system files and quickly restore them in case of virus attack.
UnHackMe originally created as an anti-rootkit program, but now it is a tool to eliminate all types of malware, such as Google search redirects, Trojans, Backdoor, viruses, worms, adware, spyware, keylogger spyware and unwanted programs.
The main features of UnHackMe:
- Detects and removes malicious software on the system
- Protection against unauthorized access to steal data
- Provides multiple computer scan mode
- Schedule to protect continuous scanning
- Can be enabled from a CD or flash drive
- Compatible with Windows 10

Download UnHackMe 7.77:

http://www.greatis.com/unhackme.zip

License code: U777-GOTD-SA89-JL22

That key is only working for the GOTD version, not the standard version in your link.

Archived