Jump to content

Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

 

Please note: Unfortunetely due to some server side issues, registration via Hotmail / Outlook email addresses do not work, members are requested to use some other email addresses like Gmail to register here.


VileTouch

What are you eating right now?

Recommended Posts

mona    3,306
mona

French pancakes stuffed with lots of ham and mozzarella and topped with catchup.

Sorry no pic since I spotted this thread while eating the last piece only.  :P

Edited by mona
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VileTouch    1,484
VileTouch
2 minutes ago, mona said:

French pancakes stuffed with lots of ham and mozzarella and topped with catchup.

Sorry no pic since I spotted this thread while eating the last piece only.  :P

that sounds delicious!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VileTouch    1,484
VileTouch
3 minutes ago, mona said:

 

oreos w soaked in milk ?  how do you eat them then ?

with extreme prejudice!

 

...or a spoon...or both

Edited by VileTouch
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mona    3,306
mona
4 minutes ago, VileTouch said:

that sounds delicious!

 

not only sounds.... it also TASTES DELICIOUS, even there is no much hassle to prepare them.

Edited by mona
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mona    3,306
mona
18 minutes ago, VileTouch said:

with extreme prejudice!

 

...or a spoon...or both

 

Never tried eating them with milk, and the way you showed.

Guess what , I've just came back home from my weekly food shopping and brought a box of oreos.  

Mind reading ?  Maybe, especially that I bought them last time 2 years back or so.    LOL              :lol:

Edited by mona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VileTouch    1,484
VileTouch
9 hours ago, mona said:

 

Never tried eating them with milk, and the way you showed.

Guess what , I've just came back home from my weekly food shopping and brought a box of oreos.  

Mind reading ?  Maybe, especially that I bought them last time 2 years back or so.    LOL              :lol:

oh no!. you discovered my secret!

 

have fun with the oreo bowl :D

netflix and chill perhaps?

Iv7KeRc.gif

 

 

Edited by VileTouch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mona    3,306
mona
10 minutes ago, VileTouch said:

oh no!. you discovered my secret!

 

have fun with the oreo bowl :D

netfilx and chill perhaps?

 

I'll try that tomorrow. 
I'm heading to bed now.  Good night !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Airstream_Bill    1,199
Airstream_Bill

Dark Cherry Chocolates and Pepsi Cola with Pretzels on the side.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazycanuk    8,924
Crazycanuk

 Corn flakes with beer, Breakfast of champions 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VileTouch    1,484
VileTouch
5 hours ago, Crazycanuk said:

 Corn flakes with beer, Breakfast of champions 

 

omg, that sounds like my coffee and smoke breakfast lol

6 hours ago, Airstream_Bill said:

Dark Cherry Chocolates and Pepsi Cola with Pretzels on the side.

you had me up until "pepsi"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VileTouch    1,484
VileTouch
45 minutes ago, AP1972 said:

original.jpg

 

oh but this... tis the good stuff.

what's in it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AP1972    2,974
AP1972
4 minutes ago, VileTouch said:

oh but this... tis the good stuff.

what's in it?

Okroshka on kvass - fast and easy

Products Kvass (not sweet ) - 2,5 l Potato average - 5 pcs . Eggs - 4 pcs . Cucumbers average - 2 pcs . Sausage (cooked lean ) - 300-400 g Radish ( optional) - 4-5 pieces . Green onions and dill Sour cream

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VileTouch    1,484
VileTouch
4 minutes ago, AP1972 said:

Okroshka on kvass - fast and easy

Products Kvass (not sweet ) - 2,5 l Potato average - 5 pcs . Eggs - 4 pcs . Cucumbers average - 2 pcs . Sausage (cooked lean ) - 300-400 g Radish ( optional) - 4-5 pieces . Green onions and dill Sour cream

oh the feels xD  will try that tomorrow...would have to make kvass myself though. hmm... that's going to be interesting

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VileTouch    1,484
VileTouch

The Strudel is real!!....

0YUUSHh.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fallon    2,032
Fallon

mEaLlyx.png

Zucchini soup with basil

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VileTouch    1,484
VileTouch
On 23/1/2016 at 11:41 PM, Fallon said:

mEaLlyx.png

Zucchini soup with basil

 

this!...this is going to be my lunch today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×