New X-Files teaser trailer heralds 201 days to the new series

Batu69

Just enough time to watch an episode a day until the the start of the new series

It's a nonstop news day here at The Multiverse. Not only did we just get word of a 2018 Han Solo solo project, but now there's a new X-Files trailer on YouTube to enjoy as well (see below). As previously reported, Fox is bringing back FBI agents Scully and Mulder (who hasn't yet died from autoerotic asphyxiation) in a six-part series starting 201 days from now.

201 days is an important number for the X-Files because that's how many episodes are already on the books. Indeed, Fox has used this trailer to encourage fans to watch along, an episode a day, until the premiere of the new series on January 24, 2016.

Although there's not much new footage in the teaser, there is some new footage starting at the 30 second mark, beginning with Mulder in a disused hanger with what's either a UFO or a helicopter outside:

The fact that the revived X-Files will be helmed by original show runner Chris Carter in addition to having many of the original cast is something that warms our hearts. Whether or not we can restrict ourselves to a single episode a day between now and January is less clear. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I want to pop the Lone Gunmen into the DVD player...

Source

• Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived