Video cutter plus joiner

amir786_z

Hi there guys can someone tell me good video cutter plus joiner that cuts and join videos without re encoding or converting.

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SolveigMM Video Splitter 5.0.1506.30 Business Edition - Lossless and fast video editor for removing unwanted parts of the video seamlessly.

The archive password:www.joymax.ru

If you choose TUSFILES Mirror, don't forget to uncheck ”

Use our download manager and get recommended downloads” before to click on kBwUwJy.png?1

http://www.joymax.ru/2015/07/03/solveigmm-video-splitter-5-0-1506-30-business-edition/

SolveigMM Video Splitter 5.0.1506.30 Business Edition - Lossless and fast video editor for removing unwanted parts of the video seamlessly.

The archive password:www.joymax.ru

If you choose TUSFILES Mirror, don't forget to uncheck ”

Use our download manager and get recommended downloads” before to click on kBwUwJy.png?1

http://www.joymax.ru/2015/07/03/solveigmm-video-splitter-5-0-1506-30-business-edition/

Just tried it. Works like charm. Thanks :-)

prijatelj.v

TMPGEnc (frame accurate) is the best for him,but no activator (for free) - or to buy...
Depending on the video format,there are following : VideoReDo,SolveigMM,Boilsoft etc...
For AVI : Virtual Dub (without competition) - Smart rendering
For MKV : MKVtoolnix (MKVMerge) or MKV Cutter (solid - pretty good)
For MP4 : My MP4Box GUI (a little inconvenient)
For VOB (mpeg2) : Smart Cutter (frame accurate) - excellent
For WMV : AsfBin GUI (also great)

But with every cutting problems may occur,desyncs tons etc.All these programs go slowly into oblivion because...
Today's PCs are very fast,so it is better to cut again converted movie without thinking about desynchronization,compatibility etc...
My recommendation:
For AVI course Virtual Dub
For all other formats MeGUI

Archived