[Giveaway] Get Emsisoft Anti-Malware for free - 1 year license

Share10s

Get Emsisoft Anti-Malware for free Exclusive offer for PC Format readers in Poland!

pcf_logo.jpg

Get it here - IP Poland required:

1. Please enter your name and email address in order to get the free 12 month version license code for Emsisoft Anti-Malware delivered by email. After submitting your data, you will receive an activation email. It is required to click the included unlock link in order to be able to use the user account and the 12 month license properly.
  2. Please note: The free license must be activated shortly and can not be merged with your existing Emsisoft account.
  3. Please bear in mind that the license key needs to be used within 2 months after purchase, as it will expire otherwise.

• Replies 46
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only for PC format readers/subscribers in Poland?

SUCKS! :thumbsdown:

Please bear in mind that the license key needs to be used within 2 months after purchase, as it will expire otherwise. <_<

This program consumes too many resources. Just Protection Service ”eat” more than 200 MB Memory.

Go8PuQo.png?1

This program consumes too many resources. Just Protection Service ”eat” more than 200 MB Memory.

Go8PuQo.png?1

Thanks for the warning. It was for this reason that I uninstalled the Bitdefender AV:

ESzY.png

The BD is a great antivirus, one of the best I've ever tested. But it began to show this "problem". And even if I disable the protections and changing product (Total Security to Antivirus Plus) the problem persisted, so I had to change AV :unsure:

nothing to do, I have tried both Hipe, hole and also the Modoìs proxy but Emisoft recognize that I am not Polish . :wub:

I give up if someone has a spare key . thanks in advanced :P

Ugh. I've tried a few polish IP and can't seem to load the page. Anyone have an extra key they can spare?

DarkSlayer

I know it is a little too much to ask, but I have two PCs and two laptops. :rolleyes:

Could you please send four keys to me? :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance ^_^

PS, I tried the Polish proxy link, but it results in a 403 error :huh:

I know it is a little too much to ask, but I have two PCs and two laptops. :rolleyes:

Could you please send four keys to me? :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance ^_^

PS, I tried the Polish proxy link, but it results in a 403 error :huh:

4 keys sended, check your inbox

Does anybody have spare licenses? If so, I would really like a couple of keys. Will be greatly appreciated if somebody can. Thanks.

Does anybody have spare licenses? If so, I would really like a couple of keys. Will be greatly appreciated if somebody can. Thanks.

2 key sended, check your inbox

Archived