Bad Guy Global Bankers...

humble3d

Bad Guy Global Bankers...
AjHBmcp.jpg
Five major banks – Citicorp, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Barclays PLC, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and UBS AG – have agreed to plead guilty to felony charges. Citicorp, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Barclays PLC, and The Royal Bank of Scotland plc have agreed to plead guilty to conspiring to manipulate the price of U.S. dollars and euros exchanged in the foreign currency exchange (FX) spot market and the banks have agreed to pay criminal fines totaling more than $2.5 billion. A fifth bank, UBS AG, has agreed to plead guilty to manipulating the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) and other benchmark interest rates and pay a $203 million criminal penalty, after breaching its December 2012 non-prosecution agreement resolving the LIBOR investigation.
Attorney General Lynch Announces Five Major Banks Agree to Parent-Level Guilty Pleas
Learn More about Justice...

• Replies 6
  • Views 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and again nobody is going to prison....

remind me of the banks in change of the gold exchange, also pleading guilty of manipulating its price. you won't believe it, they are still in charge of the business!!

why would they stop, their fine is nothing compared to the money they made by manipulating the exchange price.

and again nobody is going to prison....

remind me of the banks in change of the gold exchange, also pleading guilty of manipulating its price. you won't believe it, they are still in charge of the business!!

why would they stop, their fine is nothing compared to the money they made by manipulating the exchange price.

Those who own the prisons and the judges and the lawmakers never get sent to them.

Enigmatism

Bankers now have enough money to go down to their DUMB's and kick off WW3 if they want to. Of course they wanted to hide what they were doing for years, but now that the season is ripe for chaos, every little bit of info given to the people helps to stoke the fire.

Hope this doesn't end as badly as all indicators point towards...

smallhagrid

This one is good also IMO:

give-a-man-a-gun-and-he-can-rob-a-bank.j

But zero bankers are good, I think.

I'd rob all day long if my only punishment was to fork over 1% of my ill-gotten gains when caught, then roll around in the 99% and laugh.

$203 million fine for billions of theft and manipulation. Go suck a fat one spineless corrupt regulators. I hope your bribe money gets stolen.

Archived